where it all began- 6

Tommy and you begin to walk out hand in hand laughing to yourselves when suddenly Tommy stops , you could feel his whole body stiffen.

"well well Mr Shelby didnt want to have to come looking for you but here we are" he spits , "oh believe me Mr kimber im only here to come see you" tommy says clenching his teeth. "well get in the car your coming with us and dont make a seen her too" he points his finger at you.

Tommy looks at you already apologetic for what he was going to say, shes only a dirty whore no need to bring her into this she will lose money for the night he says taking a clump of money out of his pocket and handing it to you,

holding back the tears in your eyes you threw the money back in his face "fuck you" heading back inside.

"MICHAEL, POLLY" you shout,  its tommy "Mr kimber took him away somewhere i think he is in trouble" , "fuck polly" shouts , "its fine mom" , "ali he said he had a meeting with him tonight just leave it he will be back"..  "wait he fucking knew ive had enough i wanna go home you look at michael" , "whats gotten into you" michael looks worried "have you been crying?" ,"michael please i just wanna go home ok?","Tommy booked us rooms upstairs heres your key polly packed you a bag", "ok leave me be michael ok enjoy your night love" , you smile kissing his cheek.

you walk into a beautiful room and just break down into tears.

what was i thinking ,am i stupid? how could i think tommy actually gave a shit about me, you thought to yourself while running your bath,  before you could slip in your bath there was a knock at the door.

"Michael i told you i just want peace" you smile whilst opening the door , but to your surprise its Tommy before he could speak you slammed the door in his face. "ali please let me explain" knocking the door again, "please just leave me alone tommy"you shout back, "open the god damn door before i knock it down ali", "go ahead knock your self out Mr shelby im going for a bath" walking away you could hear him mumble something but you didnt care to listen.

finally realizing it was 4.30 in the morning you fall into bed completely worn out.

knocking on you door woke you up.

god please dont be tommy you prayed not ready to face him.

"Polly whats wrong?" "notting you left fast last night want to talk about it" she smiles, "thank you polly but id rather not lets go down for breakfast just let me get dressed ok" you hum.

You and polly walked down to the boys talking about the man polly met last night ,laughing at polly antics. "ohhh the food looks lovely" you hum towards the girls, "shh your talking to loud" michael mouths , "something sore michael "you smile, "morning boys" you and polly shout across grinning to yourself knowing they had way over done it last night.

"girls he was a dream" polly smiles , "mom i dont want to know" michael turns his head , "well dont listen then boy" she slaps him "your mother deseves some fun" arthur smiles "might make her less moody" john joins, "enough boys we have work to do lets go" tommy interrupts , "cant you just relax for once" ada smiles, "what happened to you last night after tommy" polly looks his way.

"billy kimber and i were meant to have a meeting today which boys you knew but instead he interrupted last night because he knew i wouldnt be expecting him so i wouldnt have you boys ready thats all but its sorted now aye now ill go pay lets go".

"ill take ali in my car i have work to discuss with her" tommy says to everyone, "no thanks ill happy with the rest tommy" you bite your lip , he looks you dead in the eyes and says "get in the damn car please" he hums, "fine but dont expect me to be nice" you spit slamming the door.

"how long are you going to be mad"? he just looks at you *silence* fine lets leave so this drive will be fun, the whole journey was so awkward you just wanted to cry or slap him or both..

right thats it he pulls over .. "ive had enough im sorry ali ok i only said what i said to protect you" he looks distressed, "i was terrified of what he might do to you if he got you to his house, he is not a good man ali".. "and you are thomas you spat back jesus i cant believe i fucking trusted you after everything i told you and you spat it back in my face out of everything you could have called me" , you said tears falling from your face", drive me home or i fucking swear i will walk thomas you spat..  he just stood there, to think i almost made a huge mistake last night you said before slamming the door.

arriving back at the house polly looked at you both as you arrive in the door you could cut the tension from you both.

"im going to see curly and the horses" tommy walks out.

"polly" you say just as you burst into tears, "lord ali what did he do that boy will never learn" polly hugs you tight," last night we we were close to doing something stupid kimber interrupted and tommy told him i was just a whore he was paying for the night and it just hurt" you burst into tears, "come here dear shh michael told me about your family i understand why it hurt", "micheal told you why would michael do that" you say sounding surprised , "he just wanted me to understand you is all i dont judge anyone its me" she smiles." "i need air to think poll" you smile leaving the house.

"hello miss" curly smiles , "hi curly how's the horse doing you smile rubbing her face god she's a beauty " you smile to yourself, "she's doing very well tommy rode her today when he is upset he likes to ride the horses she put up a fight but he did well won't be long "he smiles "thank you curly is there any jobs I can help you with?" ,"Jobs oh no mucking stables isn't a girls job" curly looked worried , "don't worry curly I mucked many stables in my life let me help I like doing it Clears my mind "you smile, he handed you a sprung and let you go wild.

"Am I seening things or are you mucking stables " tommy just looks at you , "you should try it sometime keeps you humble" you snap, "fine he grabs a sprung " "don't dirty your suit" ignoring you he starts digging into the shit.

"It's lunch time" curly appears smiling.

come with me tommy says pulling you alone , "Polly made us a picnic" .. "I'm not sure tommy" you hesitate unsure if it's a good idea, "she's does make a fest that's for sure" he smiles spreading the blanket, "look Ali please forgive me love I would never hurt you intentionally I just didn't want him to hurt you"he smiles , "I know tommy I know it just didn't make it feel any easier it just that one word you know anything else wouldn't hurt as much" you smile at him , " i just stared the night as your fake wife and ended it a cheap whore you held your tears back I just wanted you too be proud to be seen with me I know it's stupid " you bite your lip, "Ali it wasn't about that any man would be proud to be seen with you but if kimber knew I had feelings for you then he would do anything to hurt you just to hurt me " he pulled you in "look at me I will never make you feel that way ever again" , he look you died In the eyes and you just lost yourself in them ice blue eyes god he is beautiful before you could pull away he locked lips on you and god did it feel good , he stopped and asked was it ok and that made it so much better , "go on a date with me tonight" he smiles please he grins , "of course now back to work I'll pick you up at six" he winks at you making your belly flip holy shit..