where it all began-4

you just lay in tommys arms for while.

"shit tommy im sorry i shouldnt have said anything" you jumped up awkwardly, "lets just forget about it ok its stupid" you began to walk away , tommy grabbed your arm, he just looked you in the eyes a nodded.

Curly approached and tommy let go, "curly we will be back to check on the black mare and get that stable ready for that new one" tommy ordered. "new one, theres a new horse coming" you smiled, "if all goes well with this meeting today then yes there will be", "tommy can i come and check the horse out" your smiles beamed . "sorry i shouldnt have asked" you hummed worried you had over stepped your mark, "its a business dealing ye so do as your told and only that right". "yes sure as you wish" you smiled.

Few hours later you were sitting in tommys car waiting for tommy to round the boys up.

"ali what are you doing in tommys car" micheal looking confused, "dont look so confused my dear michael im coming with" you smiled, "with the boys to the meeting but why these meetings can be dangerous ali", "oh relax ill be fine it will give us time to catch up" you smiled, "ali im serious" clenching his jaw , "ive no doubt you that you are" we smiled "michael it will take the pain away ok" you grinned come on" ....

.before you could finish you saw the boys heading towards the car.

"tommy why is ali coming" michael spat. "for the horse michael thats all" "for the horse sure" arthur said amused with himself, "i heard he is arranging a marriage to one of the lee boys for you" john laughed. "the big bald fella with the four kids arthur joined he as four kids so least you know he can perform" arthur spat. michael looked more worried then you did "tommy there joking right" michael laughed. no not atal its the only way i could get the horse she be well looked after michael dont be worried, tommy said serious.

michael looking at you. "i always wanted kids you joined do love a bald man"you laughed. "its a joke michael before you have a heart attack" you laughed, "it is a joke tommy"you looked at him , "of course what kind of a man do you think i am" he hummed "you had no problem marrying me off" john smiled" he was only trying to get rid of you" arthur laughed.
"I'm not surprised"  you and Michael laugh , john just looks away in amused by the comments
we pulled up to a huge camp site horses and caravans were everywhere , the smell of the countryside sparked something inside you.

"theres your husband ali" john laughed pointing to a bald fat man.

"oh yum " you laughed.

"enough boys time for business" tommys face changed.

"ali you stay in the car till your told otherwise ok"? you just nodded.

A small man came towards the car "ah boys" he began you couldnt hear alot you just watched there moves and made up your own story.

they spoke for what felt like forever until tommy turned towards the car a used his finger to signal you to come over.

you didnt know why but you felt nervous but you would be damned if you showed it to anyone.

you stopped beside michael and smiled at tommy.

"whats a women know about horses" the man spat at tommy, "alot more than you would think now lets get on with it" tommy spat back, a beautiful grey horse came around from behind the van, shes a beauty tommy" the man smiled. "ill decide that myself" tommy smiled, ali your up tommy hummed.

"hey girl easy" you hummed, you started at the hoofs and checked every inch of that horse from tail to mane leaving notting unseen, "she is in good condition , teeth look good" , "hoofs need some oil and new shoes there fairly old other than that notting some attention wont fix" you smiled, "michael give me a leg up you ordered "you jumped on the horse ,"easy girl " you did what you needed the feeling of that horse under you made you feel alive, your legs hit the ground.. you saw all the boys eyes just watching your every move "nice strong horse" you hummed,"up to you" tommy you smiled , you shook the lee mans hand "its ailson robertson by the way ill be in the car boys"you winked walking away. you heard the boys smirk as you left.

Where it all began.. [TS] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें