Where it all began-7

It was now 5 your date was coming up and you where panicking more than you ever had..

ADA !
" do I look ok , is this too much" your voice shaking , "you could wear a bin bag and you would still glow" she grabbed your shoulders, "so who's is it then" she smiled , "stop it ada I don't wanna talk about it"you giggled " you will get too excited and it's not a big deal" you hum "oh god it's Arthur" her eyes widened, " ADA really no as much as I love Arthur just no he is a bit old for me " you slap her arm.

"Michael then I mean you both are basically married " she smiles , "god it's tommy ok and it's not a date date more like friends ok" you snap , *ada screams out of excitement* grabbing her mouth "Ada shut up before someone comes up"you laugh.

"What's wrong" , "who's hurt "John appears, "nobody yet" Ada giggles , you shove her "a spider there was a spider is all" you look at her praying she would keep quiet, "sounds about right" John laughs "Ada your always over the top "he laughs walking away.

"Ok I'm going down stairs" you smile, sitting down talking to Polly and Ada about everything and anything you forgot the clock.

Tommy walks in "Ali" "I've been outside for awhile now" his face didn't change.. "shit sorry blame these two beauties" you said blushing as you jumped up, "have fun you both and tommy please take care of her " Polly smiles , "don't do anything I wouldn't do"ada giggles, always will tommy nods walking out.

"So where we going" you smiled your hands hanging out the windows dancing with the wind , "somewhere close actually "he smiled.

Tommy just watched how she played with the wind so carefree and relaxed he had never seen something so beautiful in his life , he wished everyday could stay this way.

"Where here" he grinned.
"This is a field you brought me here to murder me I knew it"you giggled
"Not yet that parts for after dinner love"he grinned,
"So what has the famous Thomas Shelby got planned"you looked around, "well just down there is curly with two horses and a picnic and I thought we could go horse riding and have some food" " I mean if you want or we could go to a bar or something" he seemed nervous, "this were you take all your girls" you smiled, "never had anyone up here before "he looked away, "it's perfect tommy"you smiled.

Curly handed you this big beautiful white horse "her name is Bonnie"he smiled at you, "thank you curly Bonnie is beautiful" , tommy was riding rose which made you jealous you wanted to ride her from the day you saw her.

"You always ride without a saddle" you questioned tommy , "feels better more connected"he hummed, "I'll race you up that hill"you pointed rasing your brows, "what does a lady know about racing" he grinned , "I'll show you " you winked and without a warning off you galloped tommy kicked rose on and went after you,

Looking back you could see a smile on Tommy's face that you had never seen it made you feel warm.

Pulling Bonnie back you hushed her rubbing his neck well done girl, your smiled beamed Tommy's way , "you where saying tommy" you sang toward him , "aye I gave you a head start" he said , "we both know I won fair and square who knew you were a bad loser" you shot back , "I'm not used to losing no one usually challenges me " he winked , "ugh" you kicked the horse on again.

Curly took the horse back a few hours after and you both sat on top of a hill with a wonderful view and a picnic.

"This is the life" you just leaned back, "you miss the county side"tommy looked at you,
"Not the people , just the smell and the views" you giggled "it's definitely different than small heath" he seemed softer, "thank you for today"you smiled , "no need to thank me love" he smiled moving closer to you , I could feel his breath on me , I couldn't look at him in the face god he makes me nervous.

"Look at me Ali" he put his hands on your chin and lifted your head up so your eyes were on him , "can I kiss you Ali" he licked his lips, you just nodded he kissed you so sweetly and gentle , you pulled away you weren't used to this it made you panic it didn't help that it was Tommy fecking Shelby kissing you.

"Sorry I'm moving to fast"he smiled , "not one bit I'm just not used to it"you smiled back , grabbing your hand he pulled you up "let's dance" but there's no music you giggled , "you can sing and we can dance" he grinned , "ok" you sang a beautiful song while you rested your head on his shoulder.

"I better take you home before Michael and Polly come looking" his comment made you laugh loudly.

We both waked into the house chatting about notting really , nobody was wake which made you feel relaxed you expected ada to be waiting up for the gossip , "good night tommy Shelby thank you for tonight" you just hugged him and went up stairs.

Sitting on your bed you finally let your breath out and smiled , "how did it go"ada popped up from your bed , "Jesus Christ ada fuck what the hell some warning would be nice next time" your face in shock "sorry didn't mean to scare you how did it go" she beamed , it was lovely ada he is a gent you smiled , I've never heard my brothers described like that she laughed.

"Will you please let me sleep and we shall finish this later" you giggled , "gladly I've a date "she laughed , "it's like midnight who the hell are you sneaking out to see " you smiled ,nobody goodnight"  she disappeared.
That girl is gonna get herself into trouble you thought to yourself.

Feed back guys would love some xxx