Chapter 23

Ava's POV

I'm finally moving out of this hellhole, and I leaving all the shit I did behind me.

I left the few pieces of furniture I had, just packing clothes, my iPhone, and my antique camera.

I packed all my clothes. 6 shirts, 1 sweatshirt, 1 blazer, 11 shoes, 7 bottoms, 12 bags, and 12 other assorted accessories.

My iPhone. My phone had every piece of me on it. Every text, game, assignment, everything.

My antique camera. Photo was my passion. I documented every moment of my life.

I seriously needed more stuff. Whatever.

I pulled my stuff down the hall to the tour bus. Damn! That bus was nice!

Everyone was already there, so I took the last bunk and unpacked.

Then Liam called everyone into the dining room.

"Okay guys, and girls, to kickoff our tour I have organised a very nice party with Dannelle's help. It's black tie, so I expect you all to look amazing. It'll be held tomorrow night. You are all dismissed."

Liam walked over to Leah and I.

"Dannelle, Elonore, and Perrie will take you girls shopping. Good luck. Oh and don't worry about prices, management is paying, 'cos they love the idea."

Instantly, Leah called Dannelle.

"Hey."

"Yeah, about that."

"Love the idea!"

"10 minutes?"

"Love you too, bye."

Leah turned to me.

"Spa day. 10 minutes. Be ready."

I slipped on a comfy sweatshirt, ripped denim shorts, and basketball sneakers.

We told the boys the plan and slipped out the door.

After about 10 minutes of driving we arrived at her address.

We greeted Dani at the door and met Ellie and Perrie.

"Okay, so here's the plan. We get massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures today. Then we go dress shopping tonight. We all sleep at my place. In the morning we get our hair and makeup done, put on our dresses and go. Sound good?"

We all agreed and went to the massages and facials.

Then came the manis and pedis.

We got ready for the mall. Game face on, it was time to shop.