Chapter 15

Liam's Date With Leah

Leah's POV

I'll dress in something Liam will like. I put on a white slouchy shirt that said "Full day of sun. Full night of fun. A&F". I pared it with green skinny jeans, a neon pink belt, and neon pink flip flops. I grabbed my favorite navy rain jacket too just in case it rained.

I met Liam outside the building as he dropped Ava off. Liam and I were going to go to ice cream for dessert.

Liam and I walked to the shoppe because it wasn't too far.

We got on quite well because we were both the more sensible ones. We ordered and sat.

Almost immediately Liam's phone interrupted us. He got a text.

"I'm so sorry but I better check this."

"It's fine."

Something made him smile.

"You wouldn't mind if my girlfriend joined us,would you? She's had a long day at the studio and I think she would like some ice cream."

Too. Cute.

"A wouldn't mind a bit."

He smiled and tapped away at his phone.

"She'll be here any minute now."

We chit chated for a minute before the bell on the door rang.

Liam ran over and gave her a peck on the cheek.

He put his arm around her.

"Danelle, met Leah. She's coming on your with us."

Oh. My. God. This is not happening.

"Y-you are Dannelle Peezer. I am your biggest fan. I can't believe I'm meeting you."

"Of course," Liam muttered, "She knows Dannelle, but not One Direction."

Dannelle smiled, ignoring Liam.

"Are you a dancer?"

Am I a dancer? Dance is my life, my heart, and my soul. Dance is the one word that describes me.

"I'll dance anything. I'm addicted."

She laughed.

"You know, we are looking for another dancer for this tour. Our last girl just broke her ankle. Give me your number and I'll check you out some time."

I put her number in my phone and mine in hers.

"This could be an amazing opportunity for me. Thank you."

"No problem."

We went on chatting, but I have to admit, this could be the best night of my life.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who did better? Hazza or Daddy Direction?

Comment, vote, ect. PLEASE