Nervous encounter

~ HI THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK AND IM REALLY NERVOUS I WOULD REALLY LIKE AND APPRECIATE FEEDBACK BUT PLEASE BUT GENTLE ANYWAY ENJOY ❤️❤️❤️ ~

=================================

".........." Talking

'...........' Thinking

*..........* Their actions

=================================

It was a cold Thursday night and Sebastian had had a rather hard and exhausting Day at work, so he decided to treat himself to some Chinese (A/n Yes Sebastian could cook but he was in no mood to and was irritable enough) It was just a happy coincidence that just across the park in front of his house their was a Chinese restaurant. He had had enough of polite formalities so he wanted a quick trip there and back. He would have to ignore the migraine forming in the back of his head. 

*Curiously he glanced up at the sky and caught a glimpse of a rain cloud, mentally taking a note to grab an umbrella before he left. He scanned the room for a navy blue umbrella*

 'where the bloody hell is it' * he checked in a cabinet near the window.*

 A familiar feline jumped upon the window ledge and looked at Sebastian expectingly Sebastian chuckled to himself "you wouldn't happen to know  where my umbrella was hmm blossom" he said *petting the feline behind the ear earning a purr the green-eyed cat pounced down and lead Sebastian to a draw in his bedroom, opening it he had found the item he was looking for and he smiled at himself in accomplishment*

 "I know you hid it, I will be heading out for minute or two" *he turned his head to the black-haired cat and let a little laugh as said cat dropped onto a cushion of Sebastian's bed. He stood up adjusting his jacket and making sure he looked presentable before walking out the door* as the cold air hit Sebastian porcelain-like skin 'it's freezing I better not catch a cold' he though tugging his coat up so it could protect him* 

he quickly walk/jogged through the park avoiding eye contact looking down at his shiny polished shoes* he made it to the restaurant he placed his order and told them it was to go as he wanted for his ,food tapping his finger impatiently, he zoned out cutting off any noise he could hear thinking about what he could do as a well thrill to make his life unboring or uninteresting. He was dragged from his thoughts as he was handed his meal. 

He thanked them hey u-umm Sebastian I've been meaning to ask yo-" "sorry I really have to go to umm an important meeting" and dashed out to be restaurant as fast as he could before they started conversation. 'whew that was a close one I would be in their for an hour if I listened' yeah Sebastian sounded rude but he didn't care not right now but he had been in such a rush that he hadn't realised that it was raining and raining hard * he quickly pulled out his umbrella as he walked through the park, when he finally had gotten it up and looked forward that's when he spotted him*

Sebastian eyes widened when he examined the boy from a far

"Beautiful navy blue hair"

"Small yet firm frame"

He mumbled to himself as he felt rooted to the ground. Sebastian then noticed this blue haired beautiful walking towards a bench, trying to hide his pale skin from the rain as much as he could. Sebastian relaxed a bit before realising he could help 'I can't just let him freeze now can i ?No he's too small, too fragile' and in a weird way he felt the need to protect him. He walked over to the bluenette on the soaked bench and just stood there for a moment. Processing what he had just done 'NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO DO, TO SAY ? Hey I watched you walk over here here and sit down you looked weak so I thought I'd give you my umbrella no No NO NO' he was beating himself up for such a stupid reason 

*Okay what options do I have ? Should i just walk past him ? No it was too late for that should he sit ? Yeah that would be normal right ? I mean even thought I have my dinner it was probably definitely cold by now at least I can hear it up why am I acting like this what's wrong with me ?*

Ciel's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel raised his head noticing the presence of the tall, toned male standing a few feet across from him. He raised his head even more to adjusts to the weird man's tall figure he could only see fractions of the raven haired male's face but when he did he found himself admiring his black hair that formed his face nicely, a strong jaw line, chizzled cheek bones, pink thin lips and crimson red eyes that glowed mysteriously it allured him but at the same time frightens him aswell. 

Sebastian's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The taller of the two eye'd the other cautiously as not to be seen. The younger one raised his head to reveal his worrying features , eyes as blue as the deep sea outlined by sensitive reddened skin that just made his eyes stand out more , lips pale pink plump and perfect positioned in a pouted ad shaking manner. Blue eyes widened with shock as they meet Crimson ones. Sebastian realised it was do or die time, he tried and tried but no use, his mouth hung open nothing but silence came out. Ciel looked at h curiously and his eyes followed the tall male as he sat down. 'Hmm what a funny guy hot though WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING he probably just wanted something either that or he knew.' Sebastian looked at the other nervously talking quick glances as a time of pink rose to his cheeks 'okay come on Sebastian come on you can't be this much of a coward okay what should I say ? Okay breathe normal just say hey do you want to borrow my umbrella come on Sebastian do it now at this rate the rain will be gone before I ask him' the bluenette realised that the dark, tall male had an umbrella "hey can I borrow your umbrella" a small blush rose on his cheeks but why ?

============================================

HI HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IF YOU WANT ME TO UPDATE JUST TELL ME : ) BYE~❤️❤️