"I can't promise you that, but I can promise you that I'll think about it..." I start saying. "And if I really can't stay here, I promise you that I'll try to find a solution with your mom... maybe she'll decide to move in Quantico, wouldn't you like that?" His eyes quickly widen at the thought of what I just proposed. He seems to think about it for a bit, before he answers.

"I don't care where... I just want to be with both of you," he shrugs his shoulders and then rests his head on my chest. Thankfully, he's calmed down and seems to have accepted it. I wrap my arms around him and I hold him close to my chest, feeling incredibly happy for everything that I have in my life right now.

"I promise you I'll try my best to make it happen..." I whisper at his ear and I stroke his head. "I love you so much, monkey."

"Love you too, daddy!" He whispers back, staying a little bit more between my arms, with his face in my neck.

"Can we go see Scarlett?" He asks me after a few minutes of us just staying silent. I smile at him and I nod my head, grabbing his hand and walking with him toward our bedroom.

I try not to make any noise while I get in, but the door lets out this acute squeak that immediately gets Scarlett agitating in our bed. She slowly opens her eyes and her lips curve into a smile when she sees Andres walking in.

"Hey, honey..." she says and then rubs her eyes. She's still sleepy but she doesn't try to get back to sleep, immediately interested in Andres that walks toward her and jumps on the bed. "How are you?" She asks.

"Fine, and you?" He asks with a soft smile. I go sit on the bed next to him and I immediately stretch my arm toward Scarlett, to caress her cheek. She gives me a smile at my gesture and she brings her own hand on mine while it's still on her face.

"Physically not too good, but I'm very happy." She giggles. She's thrown up a lot this morning and I can tell that she's still very tired. Today has been her first really bad day, since we've found out she's pregnant. Andres keeps his curious eyes on her stomach covered by the puffy duvet and I can tell that there's something going on in his head.

"Can I see your belly?" Scarlett immediately chuckles at his question but she slowly nods his head. Before she can do it herself, Andres brings his hand on the duvet and quickly exposes her stomach. When he sees that it's still flat he furrows his eyebrows in confusion and keeps his eyes on it. He also raises Scarlett's red sweater to check better and once he sees that it's even more flat he only gets more confused.

"You don't look pregnant..." both I and Scarlett laugh at his naivety and he just moves his confused eyes between me and her.

"It's because the baby inside her belly is still very small... it takes time to grow," I explain, bringing my hand on Scarlett's stomach and caressing it. "You'll find her with a huge belly very soon..." Scarlett nods her head at my words with a big smile on her lips. Andres seems to think about my words but then he slowly nods his head in understanding.

"But how do you get a baby inside someone's tummy?" He asks. Scarlett immediately bursts into laughter and she gives me a very amused look, since I'm the one that has to find a way to answer this difficult question. I take a deep breath and I try to think about the best way to answer.

"Uhm... you'll find out once you get older," I shrug my shoulders and I bring my hand on his head to stroke it. He gives me a skeptical look, probably not understanding why I decided not to answer.

"So, do you want a baby sister or a baby brother?" Scarlett asks, saving me from the embarrassing situation. Andres shrugs his shoulders and seems to think about it for a bit.