"B-Br-ia-n-n?" Somehow, I stuttered with my dry throat.

"No need to speak anything. First drink this water." He helped me to sit up comfortably and then handed me a glass of water. I weakly held the glass in my hand and drank the water. The moment the drops of water came in contact with my dry throat, I felt like a vampire drinking blood after months.

"What have you done to yourself, Y/n-ah?" He asked while caressing my hair. I handed him back the empty glass. He took the glass and kept it gently on the near by table.

"Br-Brian... W-what are you doing here? Weren't you in America?" I asked him a little shocked and confused by his sudden appearance.

"C'mon Y/n. I went there to study not to live forever." He smiled a little and petted my head. "Now my studies are over so I am here." He grinned and in a second his grin disappeared into a serious expression. "But what happened to you? I left you here for only 5 years and this is how I meet you? What the hell is going on Y/n!?"

"Umm... Brian... Can you please not ask about that? I really don't wanna talk about that..." I looked at my hands. I didn't dare to spare him even a single glance. Maybe he understood that I really didn't want to talk about it, so he didn't insist.

"Okay... I will leave it for now, just for now." I finally looked up at him and found him staring right at me. "Okay now tell me your parent's contact number. I gotta call them and tell them about your condition-"

"No!" I immediately shouted. I couldn't let my parents know about what happened between Jimin and me. They will probably be really angry at Jimin and God knows what they will do to him...

"What happened Y/n?" Brian asked me in a concerned tone.

"N-nothing just... Don't tell my parents about it..."

"But why? And your parents will automatically get to know about it when you will go back home."

"No. I am not going to my parents house. I will go somewhere else." I fidgeted with my fingers thinking about a place I could go to.

"But Y/n-." He sighed. "I don't know what happened and why you don't want to go back at your parents house but you can't go just anywhere... Come with me at my house." He held one of my hands.

"But- no Brian. I can't trouble you..." I looked at him with a worried look.

He cupped my cheek with his free hand. "It's okay Y/n... You know that you can never trouble me." He gave my hand a light squeeze and smiled a little.

I just looked at him with grateful eyes. "But Brian-"

"No buts Y/n. You are coming with me that's final OR tell me about what's happening. Choice is yours." He smirked because he knew that I was never gonna tell him about 'what's happening.'

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. I am coming with you."

"Yesss!" He cheered. I smiled a little at his childish response. "Okay. You are gonna get discharged tomorrow. So just rest till then." He gave me a light push so that I could lay down on the bed. I comfortably laid on the bed and like in seconds I went into a deep slumber.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.
(Few hours ago, after Y/n left the house.)

I wanted to follow her but my legs felt so numb. I was shocked after what she called me. "Monster". Now, I am nothing more than a monster for her...

I came back to my senses when one of my maids called for me. "Sir! Sir, are you okay? Sir?" She was continuously waving her hand in front of my eyes to gain my attention. I looked at her with wide eyes. I didn't speak a word and just ran out of the house in search of Y/n.