Cursed

They arrived at King Stefan's castle Paige helped out of the carriage Sir Bromley told a guard to tell King Stefan that Princess Paige and Sir Bromley have returned home the guard left and Gaston dismounted from his horse to taking Pai...

            They arrived at King Stefan's castle Paige helped out of the carriage Sir Bromley told a guard to tell King Stefan that Princess Paige and Sir Bromley have returned home the guard left and Gaston dismounted from his horse to taking Paige's hand LeFou said "I'll stay with the horses and meet you later" Sir Bromley noticed servants coming out he instructed them on taking the luggage to the princess' room and the stableboy to the horses especially Thunder warning the stableboy that he doesn't take kindly to certain people and he likes apples more than carrots. Paige taking in the thought she was home Sir Bromley said "Ready princess?" she said "Lead the way uncle" he walked inside while she held Gaston's hand when they followed afterwards he saw paintings and murals galore strewn about the walls and lots of decorations of antlers and wild boar heads he said "You didn't mention your father hunted?" she said "Well, him and King Hubert do all the time when I was young" he said "No wonder you wanted to hunt with me?" she said "It wasn't the shooting the animal I went with you for? It was you". They came into the throne room where King Stefan and Queen Leah were as they awaited the arrival of their daughter it had been 2 years since they last saw her and when they glanced toward Sir

 Bromley walking ahead their nerves were in full swing he bowed to them he said "King Stefan and Queen Leah, I present to you Princess Paige and Sir Gaston of Villenueve" Paige and Gaston stood there before them Gaston bowed and she curtsied she s...

 Bromley walking ahead their nerves were in full swing he bowed to them he said "King Stefan and Queen Leah, I present to you Princess Paige and Sir Gaston of Villenueve" Paige and Gaston stood there before them Gaston bowed and she curtsied she saw tears falling from her mother's face as well as her father's they both rose from their chairs and walked some way Paige let go of Gaston and went running to them hugging them. This was a proud moment and long overdue as well Sir Bromley walked up to Gaston who was starstruck with everything he said "You should know one tidbit Gaston, whoever marries Princess Paige is King Stefan's successor" Gaston said "What?" he said "Aurora marries Prince Phillip because they are the successor of King Hubert but Princess Paige becomes queen of this kingdom and whoever she marries will become king" he said "Wow" he said "Something to think over today".

              Paige showed Gaston around LeFou found them in the courtyard while Sir Bromley consulted with King Stefan and his sister he said "Did The Good Fairies find a way to break the curse on Paige?" King Stefan said "They've been consulted every magical being on finding a way but they were able to restore our love for her" Queen Leah said "She's grown into quite a young woman and I missed that" tears forming in her eyes King Stefan wiped the tears from her face Sir Bromley said "I've cared for her during all the 2 years as if she was my own" King Stefan said "We thank you for that, Sir Bromley" Queen Leah said "Yes dear big brother" he said "You should know that Sir Gaston cares deeply for her and he's willing to do anything to break the curse to be with her" King Stefan said "He's her intended?" Sir Bromley said "Yes" King Stefan said "I will have to get to know this fine young man to see myself if he's worthy of my daughter's heart" Queen Leah said "We should throw a feast and a ball welcoming her back after all her birthday is not quite far off" Sir Bromley said "After all she'll be 18 years old about the same age when you two married if I recall?" King Stefan said "The feast and ball for tomorrow night, that means invitations go out straight away" Sir Bromley said "King Stefan, King Henry I died during our stay in his kingdom" he said "Thank you Sir Bromley, I'm now the only sibling left" he said "His son Prince Kit is now King and the princess helped him find his true love Ella but she made some enemies there and they've been following us since our return home" Queen Leah said "Who are they, dear brother?" he said "A horrid woman, Lady Tremaine and her daughters Anastasia and Drizella as well as the Grand Duke to the former King Henry I" King Stefan said "The guards will know not to allow these people into the castle provided with detail from you and Paige on what they look like no one will harm my daughter as long as I live".

             Paige showed Gaston and LeFou to their rooms though Gaston didn't want to part from Paige she said "Funny thing about this castle, I know every secret passage way and everything that would make you happy to know" he caressed her face he said "So you're telling me that you can come and go without anyone knowing?" she said "Well yeah I am so you will see me leave this room but I'll be back later through a secret door that will open behind the lantern" he said "What lantern?" she said "In your bedroom" he said "You're full of surprises, I can't wait till we're together" she said "Well, I must go I'm to talk with my parents about the ball so I bid you adieu for now my sweet Hunter Prince" she walked out of the room seeing LeFou had fell asleep on the grand couch. Gaston laid on the bed he couldn't go sleep mostly from what Sir Bromley told him about whoever marries Paige becomes king-apparent to King Stefan's castle he was imagining himself as a king and he thought it was as if fate saved his life from drowning in that lake so he could fall for Paige and have this life. Paige walked with her parents going over things for the ball she just missed being with them in general because 4 years felt like torture for her she told them stories about her travels to King Henry I's kingdom and what she did there King Stefan said "You embarrassed Prince Kit in hunting foxes?" she said "I didn't mean to I just aimed and fired" he said "Just like I would" she telling them everything the parents saw her lit up when she spoke of Gaston and everything they saw she was quite in love with him but she had to take easy because her heart would twinge in pain and in showed in her face. Paige went to her room she got dressed in her night gown but she grabbed her housecoat and took a candle with her as she opened the secret passageway and went down it coming to Gaston's room opening the secret door causing the wall to turn Gaston saw it when she walked through he said "Did you get lost?" she said "No" she put the candle down on the desk by the bed he never seen her in a nightgown let alone a housecoat as well all that came to mind was never leaving her side as she laid beside him on the bed in his arms like they've done in their dreamscape he was stroking her arm he said "We will break this curse and we will be married" she said "I know, that's what is on my mind becoming your wife" he turned his head to her he said "You nervous?" she said "No" she lied to his face he said "I learned something today I didn't know about?" she said "What?" he said "That whoever marries you becomes King Stefan's successor?" she said "I guess I failed to mention that but would you have loved me any different?" he said "Fair maiden or a princess what I feel for you is genuine" she said "Hold me and protect me as I drift to my slumber" he said "Always princess".