The Wedding

Paige had her luggage packed for the carriage to leave after The Wedding she was wearing

a lovely dress she fixed her hair so elegantly she took a piece of paper out and writing to Gaston:

                             Dear Gaston,

I'm writing to you because I can't tell you face to face it hurts so much the pain is beyond recognition and I figure this being the only way to explain myself to you and I owe that to you.Meeting you when I arrived it was something like my life was missing something and you filled it. You're quite interesting than anyone I ever met in all of my 17 years of existence and that's quite a feat to say the least.

I'm leaving forever and it's not because of you, it's me a curse was put on me when I was 13 years old that I can't find true love or feel it in return. I'm telling you this in a letter because writing it is the only way how without crying, I found it in you every moment with you since we met but more so when we were hunting you helped me off my horse I could feel a spark between us and I knew it then and I still feel it but you must know it pains me to leave like this without telling you I love you Gaston.

You knew I was staying with a friend and I had a caretaker the truth is I'm not Briar Rose that was a name given to my sister to hide her from an evil fairy for 16 years. My name is Princess Paige I'm the daughter of King Stefan and Queen Leah and sister of Princess Aurora. I should've told you who I was but I was scared you would see me differently than you see me now. Love makes us do crazy stupid things. I knew who you are and what you did to Belle and Prince Adam because Prince Adam is my cousin through my father's side but the thing is we can't be judged for our past mistakes just what we do now.

After the wedding I'm leaving to go home I've been away for 2 years and it's time to come home to a massive castle where I feel utterly alone but that beats being cursed knowing that what I feel for you and can't be with you. If this is so hard for you to understand ask LeFou I swore him to secrecy upon me awakening in your room after the shock from the wolf attack. I'll leave you with these final words of song that I've played over and over in my head when we were together.

"A million thoughts in my head

Should I let my heart keep listenin'?

Cause up till now I've walked the line

Nothing lost but something missing

I can't, decide, what's wrong, what's right

Which way should I go?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling

Is this just a dream? Uh oh

Yeah, if only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find the way to who I'm meant to be uh oh

If only... If only, If only

Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen... yeah

Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?

If only I knew what my heart was telling me

Don't know what I'm feeling

Is this just a dream? Uh oh

If only I could read the signs in front of me

I could find the way to who I'm meant to be, uh oh

If only, yeah

If only, yeah

if only, if only"

Love you always and forever,

Your Briar Rose/Princess Paige

Paige put the letter in an envelope put Gaston's name on it when she was greeted by Belle who looked beautiful in her dress and needed the finishing touches on her hair she said "Thanks Paige, will you be my maid of honor?" she said "Of course we're family". The village people came to the wedding in their best duds all but Gaston he was in the tavern day-drinking LeFou was worried about Gaston giving everything of late Belle rejecting him and now Briar Rose/Paige ran away Gaston's mood is on one short fuse from becoming a dangerous monstrous beast. Everyone watched the ceremony and saw Briar Rose/Paige standing there holding the bouquet and afterwards when everyone was dancing she watched the love between her dear cousin and his wife she was greeted by Sir Bromley he said "Princess the carriage is ready for us to depart" she said "Let me say my goodbyes to my dear cousins" he said "Of course" she greeted Prince Adam which is now King Adam she hugged him he said "You're always have a home here with me and Belle" she said "I know, but my story began at home and it's best it finishes there" Belle greeted her she said "You were starting to grow on me" she hugged her she said "Well, love each other will make me happy" she followed Sir Bromley out of the ballroom. They passed LeFou and Stanley LeFou said "Briar Rose" she stopped she said "Sir Bromley I'll meet you at the carriage just give me a minute" he said "Of course" he walked off LeFou said "You leaving?" she said "Yeah, I'm going home" Stanley said "I hope it wasn't because of Gaston?" she said "It wasn't, I haven't seen my family in 2 years it's about time I do" she hugged Stanley then LeFou she gave him the letter she said "Give this to him and if he doesn't understand it then you have my permission to tell him my secret" Sir Bromley said "Princess Paige" she said "I'm coming, LeFou I know you're the best person to explain everything to him" tears forming in her eyes as she wiped them he said "I will help do what you ask, Princess Paige" Stanley confused Paige went hurrying off into the carriage Sir Bromley got in and the carriage rode off. Stanley said "LeFou?" he said "There went Gaston's one true love and we will never get to see her again" Stanley said "She's a princess?" he said "A princess that is cursed to not be able to love for she would die because of it" he said "That's why she's leaving, because she loves Gaston and the letter is her telling him the truth" he said "That's why we have to do what she ordered us to do, give him her confession before he get's too drunk and do something stupid".

 Stanley said "LeFou?" he said "There went Gaston's one true love and we will never get to see her again" Stanley said "She's a princess?" he said "A princess that is cursed to not be able to love for she would die because of it" he said "That's w...