Arrived

Pulling up at the castle Bromley was snoring and it woke Paige up she looked outside and saw the castle it looked quite different since the last she was here and that was when she was small her father thought it be best to get out of the castle because it reminded him that Aurora wasn't there and was being raised in the care of The Three Good Fairies so he believed seeing his sister and her family would be much needed. After all this time she wondered what her dear cousin Prince Adam is like and the carriage came to a halt jogging her out of her thoughts and waking Bromley up he said "We're here?" seeming though he had no idea of the time she said "Yes Bromley, we're here" and whatever awaits the princess may as well. The castle staff scrambled about and noticing a royal carriage outside they startled Prince Adam and Belle enough that they went out to greet the guests when Bromley noticed them coming he opened the carriage door and got out. Prince Adam said "Welcome to my home I'm Prince Adam and this is my bride-to-be Belle and you are kind sir?" Bromley said "I'm Sir Bromley from the kingdom of King Stefan and Queen Leah" Prince Adam said "Uncle Stefan and Aunt Leah" he said "Let me present to you her royal highness Princess Paige" he helped her out by holding her hand she 

stood there accessing her surroundings she saw her dear cousin was much taller than the last time and quite handsome as well she walked up to him and his bride-to-be she curtsied to them both she said "Thank you for inviting us to your wedding" he...

stood there accessing her surroundings she saw her dear cousin was much taller than the last time and quite handsome as well she walked up to him and his bride-to-be she curtsied to them both she said "Thank you for inviting us to your wedding" he said "I did? Of course I did" Belle said "You must be tired from your long journey" she said "Yeah I am, I'm quite famished" she said "We'll take care of that, won't we dear?" looking at Prince Adam he said "Of course" Belle took Paige's arm and walked inside. Bromley stayed with the carriage Prince Adam said "I haven't seen her in ever" he said "Well, she's been traveling seeing the kingdoms" he said "Really?" he said "Ever since Princess Aurora was officially married to Prince Phillip she was pretty ignored and your Uncle King Henry I figured she would provide company to his son and so we went to their kingdom" Prince Adam said "That's sad, to be ignored like that" he said "Well, we came from there she helped Prince Henry you know as Kit find his true love and they were on their way to their honeymoon when your invitation arrived he figured Princess Paige could represent him here". He said "Is Prince Kit still clumsy?" he said "It's now King Kit and he's gotten better of course losing fencing to Princess Paige bruised his ego and pride but he's grateful for her intervention" he said "I'll have the castle staff bring her luggage to one of the rooms in the East Wing" he said "You do that, and her horse Thunder he doesn't like strangers messing with him so I shall put him in the stables" he said "You do that and I'll catch up with the girls, Belle may have led her astray to the library". 

              In the dining room talking about most anything Prince Adam said "Did you reunite with your sister?" she said "Yes I did" he said "That's good" she said "After the curse was fulfilled" Belle said "Curse?" seeming confused Paige said "When my sister was christened the whole kingdom turned out for it everyone invited except for one person an evil dark fairy named Maleficent, my sister was bestowed the gifts of beauty and song by The Three Good Fairies then right before the third one Merryweather was to bestow her gift Maleficent crashed the christening she spoke of how she didn't get an invite and that she wanted to bestow a gift as well" Belle was interested in this story she was hanging onto every word Paige continued "The princess will indeed grow with grace and beauty but when the sun sets on her 16th birthday she will prick her finger on a spindle of a spinning wheel and die she left cackling wickedly of course my parents worried when Merryweather stated she still had a gift to give though she couldn't undo Maleficent's gift but she could alter it as she would fall into a deep sleep to be awakened by true love's kiss so in return my father ordered every spinning wheel to be burned but that wouldn't stop the curse so my parents sent my sister away in the care of The Three Good Fairies in hopes to bypass the curse altogether then three years later I was born they were worried what would become of me as well so no big party no anything just isolated till when we came here and I met this small adventures boy" Prince Adam said "I'm not small no more" she said "You did get me into a lot trouble" he said "Well I'm sorry about that". Belle said "You say the curse was fulfilled how?" she said "The dark fairy found her lured her to a spinning wheel and she fell into a deep sleep awaiting true love's kiss which came from Prince Phillip whom she met earlier that day and it was love at first sight The Three Good Fairies helped by giving him the sword of truth and shield of valor to fight Maleficent in the end she was defeated and killed because true love conquers all and my family was whole again" Prince Adam said "See Belle, I wasn't the only one to be cursed it seems to be a family trait" Belle said "So Princess Paige, were you bestowed gifts from the fairies as well?" she said "After everything was grand again they did but the thing is I grew up with grace and beauty so I didn't need that gift, I grew up with the love to sing and dance so I didn't need that gift, and I wasn't cursed by a dark fairy so I didn't need to be put into a deep sleep to be awakened by true love's kiss I think I did alright" Belle could tell something was bothering Paige she continued "I think the one gift I ended up getting was gift of wit and logic because no one has heard of a smart princess before?" Belle said "There's nothing wrong with that I love to read and that's what brought us together" she said "Well I do have a way to recognize true love when I see it I did help Prince Henry "Kit" find his wife she was a commoner but she was my friend and I helped them get together and now they are on their honeymoon as King and Queen" Prince Adam said "Sir Bromley was telling me about that, so you have a way of recognizing it?" she said "The looks between two people as if they could get lost into their eyes and how they smile about most anything like you two for instances upon arrival I could tell it was true" Belle blushing holding Prince Adam's hand on the table Paige said "Well, I'm tired if you could direct me toward my room I think I'll go to sleep" he said "Lumiere can do that for you". Lumiere took Paige to the room he said "This should be to your liking, princess" she saw inside it she said "It's great, it'll work" he walked off she shut the door and went to lay on the bed and fell to sleep Bromley came to check on her when he found her asleep he smiled then shut the door when her luggage was put in the room.