(1) Severus Snape and the Infuriating Four

All rights belong to the author, Parvx

Every student says a silent prayer before they walk into Potions class in hope that they will survive it without being belittled and mocked by their most hated Professor, the bat of the dungeons. Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley are like magnets for the Professors wrath, so most students in their class are mostly safe, they are never in the limelight with those three Gryffindors in their class.

There is a certain Slytherin who is never afraid to walk into Potions, in fact, it is one of his favourite classes as he always gets to watch his enemies get insulted and best of all, lose house points. Draco Malfoy is determined more than ever to win the House Cup for Slytherin this year. He is still annoyed over the end of their first year where Dumbledore very conveniently gave Gryffindor 110 points to win the Cup after the Slytherins had done so much to secure the win that year. In their second year it had been even more unfair, Potter had snuck into his common room, brewed Polyjuice potions and knocked out two of his friends which is all highly against the rules and yet he had once again gotten 100 points at the end of the year from the blasted headmaster. Draco wasn't in the house of the cunning for nothing though, so he came up with a fool-proof plan to make sure that Gryffindor would lose five times as many house points as they usually did in every 3rd year Potions class.

It was the Monday morning of the third week back in Hogwarts and Harry, Ron and Hermione were just finished with breakfast and were on their way out of the Great Hall to start making their way towards the library. Harry and Ron wanted to quickly try to finish the essays for Transfiguration that they had not been able to complete yesterday evening because of the very important talk about Quidditch that they were having. Hermione was very much enjoying having both boys practically beg for her help until she finally caved in and basically dictated the rest of the essay for them as they scribbled furiously on their parchment.

"That was the last time that I ever help you two with homework" a flustered Hermione said, unsure of how they had been able to convince her to help in the first place.

"Sure" Ron said with an annoying grin on his face, he knew that this definitely was not the last time that he would ask her for help.

When Hermione let out a frustrated huff Harry chuckled. It was always amusing when his two best friends bickered around, they really behaved like an old married couple on the verge of divorce.

They still had 45 minutes left until their first period started, Ron wanted to go back to the Great Hall to eat more since he had practically inhaled all of his food in one go so that they could rush to the library. They settled on going to their now empty common room to eat some chocolate frogs and not think about the two hour potions class that they had right after lunch. While they stalked off towards transfiguration, which they unfortunately had with the Slytherins, they saw Malfoy standing in front of a broom closet at the other end of the hallway. He started making motions for Harry to come over to him.

Harry shot him a glare that had "what do you want" all over it while Ron and Hermione exchanged a worried expression and started to quicken their pace.

"Potter, too scared to talk to me now are you?" Draco snarled, just loud enough for the trio to hear him. Inwardly he was very satisfied, he knew what he needed to say to get the stupid Gryffindors to come to him.

Harry was not going to back down from someone who said he was "too scared" to do something so he stalked over to Draco with a bunch of insults on the ready. He was quite curious as to what Malfoy may want from him as they had been completely ignoring each other since the start of the year. He was honestly starting to miss the whole rivalry that was still there but not as apparent, he loved getting one up on Malfoy.