"That was quick. Even for Barry."

"I know where too" Barry said.

"How?" Oliver said walking in the room.

"He's my so called father." I said turning into my alter ego. I walked out.

"Yn you don't need to do this. If you kill I have to lock you up." Barry said speeding in front of me.

"It's worth it." I said. That monster has to die. As I thought about him and what he had done when I left. I began to feel tears running down my face. Barry sped in front of me.

"It's not wor- yn why are you cry."

"You don't know what he did to me when I left home to move in with you." I said and I move around Barry. I left and flew on water where Barry couldn't reach me. I landed in front of my old house and I storm in. I looked around and I couldn't find anyone. "Mom, dad." I said. My brother came in. Bleeding from his chest. "Oh my god. Who did this."

"Dad did. He finally lost it. Once you left business dropped left and right. Soon our big business became nothing." He said and falls to the ground. I caught him.

"Your going to be okay. Stay with me." I said and I move water to heal him. "Where is dad now."

"He left like an hour ago. Mom. You have to check on mom. They were fighting."

"I need to heal you first."

"I'll be fine. Just go." He said and I shook my head.

"Your wound is deep. I'm surprised you didn't bleed out." I said and that's when Barry found me.

"Oh my god it's the flash. Is he here to arrest me." My brother said. Barry shook his head and sped around the house. He came back and the look he gave me wasn't good. I stopped healing.

"What." I said and Barry shook his head. I went to walk past him and he stopped me.

"I wouldn't."

"I have to. If it's what I think it is. I need to see it to believe it." I said and he hesitated. He let me pass. I ran into the kitchen and saw my mom laying on the ground. "Mom." I said and I felt for a pulse. Nothing. "No. No." I said and I began crying. My brother and Barry walked in. Barry hugged me and I cried into his shoulder.

"Yn. You have to do it. You need to bring mom back." My brother said.

"No. I'm not doing it. There's a possibility that you could die." I said and I wiped my eyes.

"Please. I rather you have mom then me." He said grabbing my shoulder. I stood up.

"It's not just you who could die. I could too." I said. Barry stood up.

"What are you guys talking about. No one has to die." He said.

"You don't know all of my powers do you?" I said and he just looked at me.

"I have the power to manipulate life and death." I said.

"Your not doing it. Your not killing anyone." Barry said. I nodded and walked out avoiding my brother's calls.

One week later.

I haven't spoken to anyone since my mother died. I was always out at night sitting on the roof of star labs. During the day, I hide in the darkness of the halls of star labs. I was listening to the whole group. Savatar was the topic. How he's in the speed force. I heard enough of it and finally walked in. Caitlin gasped. "I need to talk to killer frost." I said and everyone just looked at me. "What."

"There are two of you." Barry said and I gave them a confused look. I turn only to be blasted with fire. I fly over the table and I used the air round me to levitate off the ground.

"Bad idea to piss me off right now."

"Why because you lost your mother." Other me said.

"Seriously still a bad idea," I said everything going red. My hair turning black and red. My voice darkened. I sent an electric wave to the other me and she falls to the ground self-healing herself. I walked up to her and made a water blade. I lifted my hand and felt a hand grab my wrist. I quickly turned and shoved Barry away. "You don't get to do this. If we were dating before in that other timeline. You would've known that I hang out on the roof of here. You weren't there to try and cheer me up." I said. I wiped my tears. I took a breath. As I took a breath a blade goes through my back. I gasped in pain and I turn to see my dad.

"I always hated you." He said and other me stood up and ran. I fall to my knee and took a breath. I used water to cut my father's throat and had it pull the blade out. I healed myself and stood up. Barry gave me a sad look.

"What are you going to do about this. Arrest me. Fine. You'll have to find me first." I said and I used the air around me to make myself invisible. I just stepped back and Barry and them looked around the room. I felt the rage leave and I revealed myself and fall to the ground exhausted.

"You didn't really hide." Barry said.

"I know. That's just my thing. It's not really dark in here so hiding is not the best thing to do in here. Anyway. I didn't kill him. He's just unconscious." I said and I wrapped water around my father's neck and healed him.

____________________

Well that's the chapter. Love ya byeeeeeeee.