9) costume shopping

this one is bad, but enjoy cause it's spooky szn.

bopping your head to the beat of kodak's song you rolled up the window of lucas' black car, the wind now being to strong and annoying to bear

bopping your head to the beat of kodak's song you rolled up the window of lucas' black car, the wind now being to strong and annoying to bear. the two of you had been driving all over the city looking for a good place to look for your halloween costumes that you would wear to a party later tonight, lucas insisted the two of you matched but you thought it was cliche and cheesy.

"please y/n?" he begs, dragging out your name as his eyes stare at the road in front of him. you smiled, shaking your head at him, "i already said no." you chuckle. "come on everyone who has someone does it, it'll be fun." a pout formed itself on your boyfriends features as he stopped at a red light.

you sigh, not wanting to give in, but his puppy dog eyes made it hard for you to say no. "fine, we can try some on. but we'll only wear them if i like how it looks." your response caused a wide smile to break out on lucas' face.

a couple of minutes later you had arrived at a party city, what looked like a very busy one too. you both got out of the car and walked towards the entrance, the automatic sliding doors opening up for you. making your way towards the halloween section you places your phone in the back pocket of your light washed, blue jeans.

"let's try on the teletubbies one!" lucas exclaimed while he scanned the wall in front of him. "um, no. let's try this one?" you ask, pointing at one with a flashy flapper and a mob boss. "alright." he sighs, beginning his look for the costume.

when you finally find them you go into the dressing rooms go try them on, "hmm." you straightened out the dress, surprised about how good you looked in the twenty's costume.

"you done?" you hear lucas ask, you walk out of the dressing room showing off your costume by twirling around. he chuckled, "well, i don't like this one." he scoffed, pouting at his striped suit. "why not? it looks––great." he nods, not believing your lie. "yeah, you're right. let's not." you giggle.

you try on a few other costumes before your last one, lucas picking it out. a monkey and a banana, with you being the monkey. you groan, going into the dressing room and putting on the unfortunate costume.

the two of you walk out at the same time, looking at each other before laughing and shaking your heads. "see i told you, this was pointless." he sighed at your correct statement before going back in to change.

you quickly get out of the animal costume, not wanting it on any longer. you walk out, still putting your hoodie back on. "y/n!" you turn around towards the dressing room we're your name is coming from, "what?" you question, eyebrows raised.

lucas comes out, banana costume still on and the people around the costume area laughing at the sight. he did look pretty funny, "why do you still have that on?"

"i can't take it off, it's like stuck." he groans, trying to take his head out of the costume. you burst out into laughter, "can you please help me instead of laughing at me? people are staring y/n."

"you know, i would help, but making fun of you is so much more satisfying." you laugh. "y/n!" he whines. "fine, come on." you sigh, pulling him into the dressing room.

it takes you a couple of tries, many of them before he can finally take the costume off. "hurry up, i'm hungry." standing outside the dressing room you wait for lucas to come out.

"great, so we don't even have costumes for tonight." he sighs, placing the banana costume back where it was. "of course we do, we're taking these." you say, showing him the two costumes in your hand. the purge costumes.

he smiles, "oh, cool." you chuckle at him, walking towards the checkout. "hey, you're the guy i saw on the camera, struggling with the fruit costume." the cashier laughs, making you laugh at lucas who is now looking down embarrassed.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. ✓ 🎉