2) date

ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ #8
f/r — favorite restaurant
this is such a short imagine

a giggle escaped your pink lips due to lucas' lame joke, not because it was funny but because he was adorable thinking that it was

"you're cute when you giggle." he smiled as he looked from the road, to you, and back to the road.

"when i giggle? so, i'm ugly any other time?"

it was his turn to chuckle, "not what i meant."
he grabbed your hand and intertwined your fingers together.

the two of you finally reached your destination, f/r.

you unbuckled your seatbelt while lucas got out of his car and ran to your dude, opening the door for you.

"wow, such a gentlemen." he winked at you playfully, making you chuckle at him.

the two of you walked inside, taking a seat and ordering your food. throughout the date you talked about your days and other random things.

at the end of your date lucas and you decided to just drive around the city for a while, listening to your favorite songs.

you pulled out your phone from your pocket and opened up your snapchat, holding the record button and pouting the camera towards lucas.

he sang along with the song that was playing while looking at the road, he turned to look at you and stopped singing while turning the volume down and smiling.

"stop filming me, moron."

he laughed as he looked back at the road, you laughed along with him. "you should quit acting and become a singer, lucas."

he shook his head at you and reached over the glove compartment to hold your hand.

"nope, but maybe you should. become a singer, you know?" he chuckled.

"yeah, i don't think so." you looked at him and smiled before turning the volume back up as you two continued driving around.