4) jealous lucas

ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛs #23,#35
i couldn't think of a title for this one, can you tell? also, i was going to do #35 for gilbert but i decided to just combine it with #23 for this one.

 ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛs #23,#35i couldn't think of a title for this one, can you tell? also, i was going to do #35 for gilbert but i decided to just combine it with #23 for this one

it was friday night and you sat on the carpeted floor of your bedroom, watching a Stranger Things with your two best friends.

when was the last time you and lucas went out, anyways?" one of them asked, chewing in red licorice.

both you and lucas had decided to go out saturday night, mostly because the two of you not spending much time together anymore due to the fact you both were always busy and you missed each other. you just wanted to hug him, and kiss him, and tell him how much you loved him. was that to much to ask?

"i don't even remember, like go out go out, probably the day before he left for filming." you said, playing with the drawstrings of the hoodie you had 'borrowed' from lucas.

"wow, so you've only like facetimed and stuff for like the past month?" o/f/n asked, you looked down at the popcorn and nodded.

"yeah, i really miss him." you sighed, looking back at the television.

"knowing lucas, he's probably going crazy about how much he misses you." you smiled at your friends as they placed their arms around your shoulders and watched the show.

"finn wolfhard is so good looking. god bless." all three of you laughed at y/f/n's comment, you rolled your eyes at her silliness at the same time.

you continued watching the show, along with different movies, until you all decided it was time to finally go to sleep.

.. :*°☆・the next day.. :*°

the shinning, morning sunlight coming in to your room through the white curtained windows woke you up from your sleep. you rubbed your eyes and looked around your bedroom, popcorn and candy all over the floor and both of your friends still soundly asleep.

a ring from your phone was heard next to you, you reached over to the dresser to grab it. noticing a text from lucas and various other notifications.

a smile formed on your face as you clicked unlocked your phone and went straight to imessage, clicking on the conversation with lucas' name on it.

lucas💞
good morning beautiful, i hope
you had a good night sleep. i
can't wait for our date tonight❤️