Chapter Sixteen

"And he just asked you out?"

"Why is that so hard to believe, Kuriko?"

"Because you're you." 

"Thanks." 

Kuriko smiled, "Anytime sis!"

Bubbles giggled as she went through Blossom's closet. Buttercup grabbed the bowl full of popcorn then sat down on the bed. Kuriko waved at them then skipped out of the room. Blossom groaned and slammed the door shut.

Blossom laid back on her bed with a loud groan. Buttercup tossed popcorn towards Blossom, hitting the redhead all over the face. Bubbles pulled out a white t-shirt to examine it. She made a face before sticking it back inside the closet.

"How could you say yes when you have nothing casual date clothing?" Bubbles asked.

"Maybe 'cause she has been crushing on Brick since forever," Buttercup said with a snicker.

"You could wear these jeans with this shirt but . . . no, what am I thinking? This isn't your color." Bubbles muttered.

"That's my favorite shirt!" Blossom exclaimed.

"It's terrible," Bubbles said as she looked at her. "Yellow doesn't work for you. It washes out your skin. You're already pale enough then it is." 

Blossom rolled her eyes at Bubbles. Bubbles just smiled and went back to Blossom's closet. Buttercup laughed at the comment, which only made Blossom push her off the bed. Buttercup gasped as she hit the ground. Blossom smirked towards the girl on the ground. She waved at her from the bed. 

Buttercup grabbed the pillow from the ground, since Blossom doesn't clean a lot, and tossed it towards Blossom. The pillow hit Blossom on the forehead. Blossom opened her mouth to say something but clothes were flung in her face. The sudden impact made her fall back on the bed. 

She pulled the clothes off to look at them. A pair of blue jeans, white tank-top, and pink checkered flannel. Bubbles blew air across her fingernails. The blonde smirked at her friend and nodded. 

"I know. I know. I'm amazing. Besides, I may not like plaid all the time but it's the best bet with causal date wear." Bubbles said.

"I think you are hanging out with Boomer, just a tad bit much." Buttercup said.

"What if Brick shows up in a tux?" Blossom asked.

"Oh, he won't."

"How can you be sure about that Bubbles?"

"Boomie and I made a plan. My plan is full proof because if it's not. I will personally break Boomer's nose."

"For someone is usually sweet and me not being scared. I'm scared." Buttercup muttered.

"You already planned this out?" Blossom asked.

"I can't believe you think I didn't. Brick told Boomer that he was thinking about it, Boomer spilled the beans to me and I knew I had to pick out your outfit or . . . or it's going to be horrible." Bubbles said with a shudder.

"You know, you're really mean when it comes to clothing. Right?" Blossom replied.

Bubbles giggled, "It's going to be great!"

After an hour of talking with the other girls, they had to leave for their school clubs. Blossom sighed as she stared at her door. The clothing hung on her bed just looking towards her. She narrowed her and jumped up. She needed to take a fast shower before anything else.