Chapter Five

Blossom stood in front of her closet, trying to find clothes that could make her stand out. She chewed her bottom lip and groaned as she covered her face with her hands. Her black glasses fogged from the lack of air and she pulled off her hands and stared inside her closet.

She grabbed a light pink dress, that stops under her bum, she grabbed a faded denim jacket. She ran over towards her dresser and pulled out pair of white undergarments and slipped them on. She slipped the dress on and grimaced of how short it was. Blossom shook her head as she put some deodorant on and slipped on the jacket.

Blossom walked in front of the mirror and took it out of the messy bun and it stopped above her bum, she brushed her hair and left it messy wavy, and she looked at her glasses in the mirror. She was debating whenever to have the glasses or not. She took them off and slipped in her contacts and walked over and grabbed her black high heel boots and slipped them on.

Blossom sighed as she looked in the mirror and slipped on a pink lipstick and some eyeliner with mascara. She fluffed her hair a little bit before hearing Bubbles' car honking outside. Blossom jumped and looked in the mirror before nodding then rushed out, avoiding her mother, and ran outside and sat in the passenger seat, not noticing the looks from her friends.

"You have no glasses on?" Buttercup said from the backseat as Blossom turned and saw she was wearing black skinny jeans with a dark green tank top of some random band, Blossom nodded as she smiled.

"You look nice," Bubbles commented as Blossom flashed her a smile then Bubbles drove off.

Blossom gripped onto her pale knees as she saw the house coming into view, with music blaring from the speakers. Blossom flinched as Buttercup chuckled and threw a nasty comment about how Blossom might get some if she didn't stick around with them.

"Do you think Mitch might get in trouble with this?" Bubbles asked she straighten her white shorts and she fixed her blouse before they walked inside the house, seeing red cups was already everywhere, people was dancing, having drinking competitions, and talking loudly over the music playing.

"Nah," Buttercup said as they made their way towards the drink table. "He might just get grounded nothing too big." She said as she shrugged her shoulders and Blossom chewed her bottom lip as Buttercup handed her a cup.

Blossom smiled weakly and she began talking with Bubbles and Buttercup before they ended up walking away from ehr. Blossom groaned as she took some drinks from her cup and felt like someone was watching her. She drank some more until she felt someone wrapped their arm around her waist.

"Love the dress, sexy," She heard a voice slurred as she turned and saw it was one of the football jocks that Berserk hangs out with. Blossom threw him a weak smile before actually dancing with him.

She fell into the same beat as him, and they talked some but mostly danced, until he slammed his lips on hers. Blossom froze as he tried getting her to move back, she pushed him back before moving into the crowd ignoring the calls for her to come back.

Blossom walked out the house and sighed as she sat out in the swinging bench and shoved her face into her hands. She knew coming here wasn't going to be a good idea, she only came to get closer to Brick, but she hasn't found him and she felt like she was wearing things she shouldn't.

"The party is inside," She heard some male voice say as Blossom looked up and saw Brick smiling towards her, Blossom gasped as he sat next to her, pushing back his bangs from his face.

"I know." She replied as he chuckled.

"Then why are you outside?" He asked as Blossom sighed and shrugged her shoulders as Brick looked towards her. "Where are your glasses?" He asked as Blossom jaw dropped and she closed it before clearing her throat.

"I lost them this morning," Blossom lied as Brick chuckled and looked towards her as his red eyes shined with confusion.

"Well I would find them soon," He said as Blossom raised her eyebrow towards him. "I think you look better in them." Brick stated before he stood and left a blushing Blossom there by herself.

--

Brick sighed as he sat next to his brothers in the car, letting the cool air blow on his face. He knew saying that Blossom wasn't a good idea, she could get the wrong idea. Brick doesn't fall in love with people, he can't. He doesn't believe that he should.

Brick thinks that he should just have flings with girls and not fall in love, because he doesn't want to be tied down. That how's Brick thinks his life should be. Brick sighed as he saw Boomer driving towards a restaurant, since they was all hungry.

"I saw that you was talking to Blossom earlier," Butch commented as Brick rolled his eyes at his younger brother and looked towards him with a glare. "Are starting to catch feelings for her?" He asked as Brick laughed dryly.

"Never," Brick stated as Butch threw his hands up in the air. "You know that I won't, beside what's wrong of being just friends?" He asked. 

Heyyo My Cocoians!!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Blossom??? Brick???? Sorries that I took to long to update this book, but I was busy planning how I wanted Blossick to go done, and now I have a idea!! Lol so anyway your thoughts??

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!