Chapter Three

Berserk sat at the table staring at her nails. She was listening to Brut chewing and Brat humming while fixing her make up, and she looked up and her red eyes narrowed at Blossom. She was sitting with her friends and Berserk tapped the table with her nails.

"We need to figure another weakness of hers." Berserk said as Brat sighed.

"She's a nerd, what do nerds hate?" Brat asked as Berserk pushed her eyebrows together. One thing, even though Berserk was the leader of her sisters, Brat was the smart one and Berserk was just the leader, while Brut is the hot head one.

"They hate to lose competitions." Brat said as Berserk raised her eyebrow and Brat closed her mirror and waited for the thought to sink in and Berserk gasped but shook her head as if to say she didn't get it.

"Challenge her to win Brick." Brut snapped as Berserk widened her eyes and nodded.

"That what you mean!" Berserk said as she moved her hair and twirled it around her finger.

Berserk wasn't always into Brick, she was one of those girls if you have it then she wants it too. Since her and Blossom always had been at each other necks since third grade. When she heard that Blossom liked Brick in sixth grade, Berserk went to straight flirting with Brick. Since Brick was rather clueless even though he was rather smart himself but choosing not to use it.

"LEt's do it." Berserk said as she stood up and her sisters followed her over to Blossom's table. Buttercup was talking about their upcoming game then glared at the three sisters.

"Hello Blossom." Berserk said with a smirk and sat next to Blossom while her sisters stood behind Berserk.

"What do you want?" Blossom asked as Berserk smiled and placed her hand on her chest and gave her innocent eyes.

"What do you ever mean?" Berserk asked as Blossom rolled her eyes and Berserk grinned.

"Let's make a deal nerdro." Berserk said as Blossom raised her eyebrow and sighed and looked down at her textbook.

"You're talking to the wrong person about about a deal, that's Buttercup." Blossom said as she pointed towards Buttercup with Berserk scoffing.

"Fine let's make it a challenge." Berserk said as Blossom closed her book and looked towards Berserk with a eyebrow raised.

"What kind of challenge?" Blossom asked as Bubbles shook her head, as if to tell Blossom not to ask it'll just be trouble.

"To see who can get Brick's love first of course." Berserk said as Blossom dropped her mouth but shut it quickly.

"How do I win?" Blossom asked as Berserk laughed.

"You mean me, and the first person to get kissed by Brick wins." Berserk said as smirked and Blossom sighed. Berserk held out her hand waiting for Blossom to shake, while her friends tried to talk her out of it. But Blossom stared at Berserk and she raised her hand and shook it with Berserk.

"Great." Berserk said as she let go of Blossom's hand and stood up with her sisters following behind her as she walked away and winking at the guys who was giving her the heart eyes.

"What if you lose?" Brat asked as Berserk laughed.

"I got it covered." Berserk said with a evil smirk.

Heyyo Guys!!!

What we thinks??? Sorries for being lates, was typing this along the way and dealing with church and school drama, also I might have the flu so help me? Lol jk, so what we thinks??? Berserk?? Blossom?? The challenge??

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!