Chapter Twelve

"How long are you going to be sick? It's boring here, all alone only hearing Berserk talk my ear off."

"I'm sorry, I can't control how long I am sick."

"Also your friends, Bubbles and Buttercup, seem to be mad at me for some reason."

"They aren't." 

"Then how come they glare at me everytime I walk down the hall."

Blossom laughed, "Maybe it's because you took me to a party. Which probably got me sick by the way."

"How was I going to know that they don't want you going to parties? I would've invited them along, too."

"There's no way they would've gone. Bubbles hates anything that has to deal with drinking or the smell of any types of smoke. Buttercup would have never, and I mean never, would be caught drinking. It could ruin her image and chances of being a huge soccer player!"

Brick smiled, loving the strange voice Blossom's has. Right now, he's sitting on her roof, not allowed to go inside because Blossom doesn't want to get sick and she is still little angry at him. She had a screen between them, knowing that it won't do much but it wouldn't tempt her of doing anything stupid. 

Blossom put up the blanket and wrapped it around her, looking at him. Her hair messy done, mostly because she is sick and she doesn't care about her appearance right now. Her pink eyes had some red around them from lack of sleep, her skin pale and stomach hurting from the sickness. She leaned against the screen, trying not to sleep but knows that her eyes will betray her.

"You're tired." Brick said, but Blossom shook her head. "Come on Bloss, just get some sleep. You need some."

"I'm not." Blossom lied.

He smiled, "Yes, you are."

"I don't want too."

"Then why are you eyes closing?"

"Their not."

Brick snorted, "Excuse me, they are already closed."

"You need to go to school," Blossom yawned.

Brick rolled his eyes. Even when she sick and falling asleep, she's worried about school. Brick nodded but heard Blossom snoring. He look over and saw her fell straight on her face, snoring with her blanket over her shoulders. Brick wonders if she will remember him being here or will she still be angry with him.

He sighed as he slide down to the edge of the roof, and jumped off. He walked towards to his car, but turn around again. He looked at her house, hoping to see her looking out at him but she wasn't. He shrugged, knowing that she is still snoring on her couch in front of the window and climbed inside his car. Getting ready to drive to school.

---

Berserk sat in her desk, tapping her fingers on the table. Her sisters, Brute and Brat, sat next to her doing their own things. Brute has earbuds in her ears as she nodded along with her music while Brat filed her nails. Berserk looked at the door, waiting for Blossom or Brick to walk through the door. None of them walked through the door.

She pressed her lips together, trying to hold in her anger but it almost spilled out. She narrowed her eyes, counting the seconds with the clock. The bell rung at the same time Brick walked inside. He ruffled his hair looking around, smiling at his brothers and took a seat in front Boomer. 

Her eyes widened as he just turn back to talk to Boomer and Butch. He didn't even look back at her. Berserk clenched on the side of her desk. Her teeth gritted together, knowing very well that she may lose her teeth. Finally Brick look at her, but no emotion written across his face.

Brick's red eyes just looked bored but Berserk sees her hickey that she left on his neck. Berserk hope that maybe Blossom seen it and had some jealously stirred up in him but it didn't work. Instead he looked away, looking back at his brothers. 

"Fucking A." Berserk muttered under her breath.

"What's wrong?" Brat asked as she reached for her nail polish.

"Nothing."

"Lying bad for you skin."

"Shut up."

"If you're so upset about Brick not talking to you. Then why won't you go talk to him first?"

"You know that I don't really like him."

Brat blew on her freshly painted on her nails, "Of course you don't. Which is why you're jealous of Blossom and Brick growing relationship."

"Shut up."

Berserk, without knowing so, scratched the wooden desk. Brat giggled next to her as she continued to paint her nails with Berserk glaring at her. 

---

Brick ran outside, thanking God for school being over. He pulled out his keys, while still running, and jumped across the hood of his car. He opened it and hop inside. He pressed his lips together as he started his car, turning up his radio. Brick tapped his fingers along the steering wheel as he drove all the way to Blossom's house. 

He pulled up and walked up to her door, knocking on it. The door opened revealing her sister, Kuriko, chewing on a piece of bubblegum. She blew a bubble and raised her eyebrow at him. Brick smirk as he crossed his arms over his chest with laugh.

"If you need me to bring a note to Blossom, it'll cost you twenty bucks this time." Kuriko said as her bubble pop.

"Actually, this time I don't have a note for her." Brick said.

"Good, the last one you gave her sucks. You just said sorry?"

"Did you read my note?"

"Yes, I did."

"Why, thank you."

"No problem. Now why are you here anyway? You got no note and no money for me, so I imagine you're just here for . . . ?"

Brick smiled, "I wanna see Blossom."

"Sorry, she's busy puking out her guts right now."

"What! Why aren't you helping her?" 

She threw her arms out, "What am I going to do? Pat her back? She puking not choking."

Brick rolled his eyes, "I dunno. You should be atleast helping her."

"Do you want too? Be my guest." Kuriko said as she opened the door for him.

Brick looked at the inside of the house then back down at Kuriko. She blew another bubble with a bored look. He sighed as he walked inside, following Kuriko to the bathroom. He stopped and opened the door, revealing Blossom over the toilet.

Heyyo Guyys!!!!!!!!!!!

What we thinks???? Brick??? Berserk??? Blossom??? Kuriko??? What will Brick do??? Well tell me your thoughts!!!!!!!!

Wells Byes Loves Y'alls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!