Date {Shoji}

Shoji Mezo x small!Reader | Fluff

requested by Killerweebstar

•••

"Hey, (Y/n)?"

The (h/c) haired girl looked up from her notebook to be met with the storm gray eyes of her boyfriend. Immediately her mood rose up.

"Ah, Mezo! What's up?"

Shoji couldn't help but to smile softly at her cheerful voice, which was not visible because of the mask. At this point the girl could tell when he smiled though.

"I just wanted to ask if you want to go on a date this Sunday?"

If it was possible, the face of (Y/n) brightened up even more.

"Sure! I would love to!"

"Nice, I'll pick you up on 11AM, okay?"

"Mhh, sounds good to me! But where will we go going and what are we going to do?"

"It's a suprise."

The shorter one pouted while Shoji laughed.

==========

The doorbell rang.

"Coming!"

(Y/n) stormed down the stairs and opened the door to reveal Shoji, nicely dressed up.
He wore some black shorts and a simple light blue tank top. It wasn't much, but it looked nice.

"Hey, (Y/n). You look beautiful."

The girl wore a pastel yellow dress that reached to her knees and some white sandals.
It was a warm and sunny day.

Whatever, the girl's cheeks heated up a bit and she chuckled.

"You look nice, too!"

(Y/n) took the boy's hand while she closed the wooden door behind her.

Even after so much time, the feeling of Shoji's hand in her's made her heart race.

"Sooo ...", she smiled. "Where are we going?"

The silber haired boy gave her a side glance.

"Suprise."

"Ahh, man!"

Again, Shoji laughed.

While they were peacefully walking in silence, the short girl frantically looked around in the hope to find some clues where they were going.
Shoji noticed this and smiled to himself.

After some time they came to the entrance of a little park.

"Ohh, the park? That's a nice idea!"

The octopus gave the girl's hand a little squeeze, before he lead trough the gate.

They walked past small lakes, beautiful colorful flower fields and large meadows, where a couple of couples lay.

Soon enough, Shoji stopped before a giant tree.

(Y/n)'s shined with excitement as she saw the red and weiß checkered blanket that lay on the ground, all sorts of delicious snacks on the top of it.

She turned to Shoji.

"A picnic?!"

Her boyfriend nodded and she squealed.
It was a wonder that she didn't exploded.

"This is wonderful, Mezo! Thank you!"

Shoji smile and leaned to her.

"Anything for you ..."

Then he took of his mask and (Y/n) broke the last distance between them.
It was a sweet and emotional kiss.

As they parted, the girl smiled softly at him and caressed his cheek.

Everything was perfect.

Was.

Maybe it was the quirk of somebody or the gods just found this situation too perfect, than in a second dark clouds had covered the sky and it started to pour like there was no tomorrow.

No way.

That was the only thing both teenagers could think.

No way. No way. No way.
It can't just- IT CAN'T JUST START TO RAIN.

(Y/n) continued to fume inside, before she realised that the raindrops didn't hit her skin anymore.
She looked around and instantly recognized Shoji's arm that covered her.

"Are you okay?", he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

They walked under the tree, (Y/n) still in Shoji's arms.
Nothing was heard expect the raindrops that hit the ground and the leafs of the tree.

That was until Shoji spoke up.

"I'm sorry."

The (h/c) haired looked up to the male, confusion written on her face.

"Huh?"

"I said I'm sorry. I wanted that this day would be perfect and made sure that you had fun, but ... now you're standing here, wet to the bone and freezing ... everything because of me ..."

His partner was speechless for a moment.

"Hey, Mezo, look at me."

(Y/n) held his face in both of her hands, she hat to go on her tiptoes though.

"Don't say something like that. The fact that you planed all this for me ... It doesn't matter if it's ruined. I love to spend time with you, anywhere, anytime. And do you know why?"

She smiled softly and planted a kiss on his nose.

"Because I love you."

•••
I hope you like it!
An advice that comes from the bottom of my heart:
when you want to write than WRITE. Don't let some stupid thing stop or distract you!

>>731 words<<