|||||||||||||||||||||||||

                  JK   JM

   (an: a completely unnecessary diagram because I love doing this shit).

Jimin nodded as an indication that the President had his undivided attention.

“You must be already be knowing who I am but I believe a proper introduction is owed” he said with a friendly smile, which looked misplaced on his hard face.

Jimin believed it was a fake friendly smile, yet he nodded and agreed. At least he wasn't as nervous anymore.

“I am Jeon Jungshin, Jungkook's appa and also the President of this land, as you already know. We weren't introduced at the wedding because it doesn't involve in our customs. Hope it didn't come off disrespectful towards your title” he said politely.

Jimin actually wanted to snort because it wasn't at all disrespectful towards his title, which is a mere servant. Although it was a little fun to be regarded highly, especially by a man who's seemingly ruthless and a President by title.

“I wasn't offended President, rest assured” Jimin spoke confidently because Jungshin has been nothing but polite since he opened his mouth.

“Glad that is established. Now, let's proceed with the breakfast. Afterwards, Jungkook will take you on a ceremonial drive” he said and Jimin hid his surprise and nodded.

' What is this ceremonial drive?' he wondered and proceed to eat the delicious breakfast he was presented with.

Jungkook continued to ignored his existence.

________________________________

An hour later:

Jimin fixed himself in the mirror, wearing the clothes which represented the colours of this land. He felt so out of place upon looking at his reflection. He sighed and sat himself on the bed in his bedroom. He was glad he was allowed privacy to a room of his own. He felt a wave of homesickness hit him. He missed working at the Kim palace, he missed his brother. Heck, he missed Taehyung's crazy ventures which always landed them in trouble with the King.

He hoped he can visit them, but it was just the first day of his marriage. He knew he wouldn't be allowed to leave right now. He isn't even sure if he's allowed to leave this castle on his own. A knock on his door startled him.

He always feared they will somehow find out his identity and he'll be cruelly punished for it. That's why he jumped at almost every little sound.

“It's time to leave” he heard his husband's deep voice muffled by the closed door, followed by footsteps retreating.

Jimin took deep calming breaths and walked to the door. Upon opening the door he found his husband's bedroom empty. No surprise there. Jimin knows he's an all ruthless dictator and stuff but it wouldn't hurt to get to know someone who you're married to. He didn't even talk to him personally! It's not like Jimin is dying to get to know him, he just hopes he can at least be on talking terms with his spouse.

Is that too much to ask for?

He sighed and walked down to the front door, remembering the president's words about a drive. So he had to go the front door, that much Jimin figured out.

' Would it kill him to escort me down to wherever I'm supposed to be?' Jimin grumbled internally.

Jimin got out and found fuck ton of jeeps and tanks all lined up at the castle's driveway. He wondered if someone's declared war.