Chapter 1 - Free Bird

She paints Pretty pictures but the story has a twist .

the paintbrush is a knife and her canvas is her wrist .

Cutting . 

That delighted feeling .

Pain is pleasure to me .

Weird i know , but i'm in pain anyways .

Every single day , every single second , minute and hour . I don't get a break .

My step-dad is an abusive douche . My mom doesn't care .

You see my stepdad is actually rich , so my mom doesn't care that he hits me . She doesn't care that i have scars . Well not the suicidal ones that i do myself , scars from his punches and kicks . As long as he gives her money then it's okay with her . Why am i still alive you say ? the only reason i haven't killed myself is because of my little brother , Tyler , for all i know that if i died he will beat him , as long as i'm alive i will protect him . I am the one that raised him . i wouldn't let anything harm him . Mike , my step dad , actually signed us to a prestigious school , but i'm a nobody , a freak . i have no friends , everyone hates me and i get bullied everyday . Mike has always wanted to ship me away . honestly he is sweet with tyler , he actually treats him like his own son , i am the one he beats . don't ask me why. but i'm afraid that if i went away he will harm him . that's the only reason i'm staying strong . for my brother , tyler . 

"you don't know you're beautiful , that's what makes you beautiful " i hit my alarm clock . yes i'm a directioner , their music helps me survive . i wake up and go to the bathroom to take a quick shower . i let the hot water fall over my body , even though my scars hurt me from the sensation of hot liquid pouring over it i love the feeling . shower is the only place where i can be by myself , without someone bullying me , or beating me up , without my mom trying to be kind because she knows she is a bad parent . just me and my thoughts . i step out of the shower and put on some underwear and wear some skinny jeans and a sweater , even though it's as hot as if the sun is above i couldn't risk anyone seeing my scars . i leave my naturally curly hair down and apply concealer to hide a scar in my face from when mike hit me . i wear some combat boots grab my bag and go to the kitchen . "Good morning sweetheart " my mom chirps , see the thing about my mom , she is living in her own fantasy , she has this idea that we are one big happy family , she tries to ignore the fact that i get beaten everyday . i just glare at her . "Good morning anna " tyler says in his cute little voice . " morning ty , sleep well ? " he nods his head enthusiastically  . mike goes down . " good morning love " he kisses my mom . " good morning ty " he ruffles his hair . " good morning annabelle " he smiles at me . that guy is bipolar , one minute he is being kind and the other BAM ! i get a punch in the stomach " my name is anna ! and why are you being kind ? " he just smiles " i prefer annabelle , and cant i be good to my daughter ? " i chuckled " your daughter since when ? i am not your daughter and never will be ! just because you married my mom doesn't mean i'm your daughter ! and fyi fathers don't beat their daughters " that upset him really bad . he just gave me a hard deadly glare and then " THAT'S IT YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN THIS HOUSE ANYMORE ! I AM SHIPPING YOU OFF TO LIVE WITH MY BROTHER ! AND YOU ARE LEAVING NOW ! GO PACK YOUR BACK YOU B!TCH ! YOU AN GRATEFUL LITTLE WH**E ! " i was happy ! i am finally moving ! i will be free , but then i remembered , Tyler , i looked at him and he looked at me crying " anna don't leave " i felt tears start in my eyes , but i couldn't cry , crying meant you're weak and i never cried anyways . " Ty , honey , i have to go . you take care of yourself " and then i glared at mike . " you touch one strand of his hair and i am telling the cops ! " he then glared at me came closer and slapped me hard . i didn't care . im used to them . i just stormed up to my room . i packed my bags , well bag . there isn't much to pack . i know my family is rich but i don't even let him spend anything on me . i work for myself . i pay with my own money . i packed my suitcase and grabbed my phone and went downstairs . tyler was gone . " where is ty ? " " we sent him to school , it's better if he doesn't say goodbye " he said , i was going to punch him in the face i really was . " yea well it isn't goodbye , i will come visit next time " i said non chalantly . " next time ? there will not be a next time , i hope i will not see your face again " i looked at him with shock , my eyes were wide and my mouth fell to the floor , which made him smirk " but-but .. how will i see tyler ? " i felt tears prickle in my eyes but i just blinked them away , i will not give him the satisfaction of making me cry . " Exactly , you wont , you are a bad influence on him , i don't want my little boy be around people like you " i looked at him disbelievingly . " your boy ? he was never your son and he will never will be ! mom are you okay with this ? " i said looking at her direction . she just looked away not even looking me in the eyes . " the limo is out to take you to the airport , my brother simon , will be waiting for you at the airport . behave , i don't want you to be sent back here " i just glared and got out . the limo driver was a man in his mid 30s , some grey hair was starting to grow , he looked sweet , kind and gentle . he smiled at me showing some wrinkles on his eyes . he smiled at me . a genuine smile . not a forced one that i get from my my mom and mike when we are in public . it felt good to see someone smile at me . i felt there is still hope in this world . there was still humanity . i smiled back .  he looked at my bag confused . " is this everything ? " he asked me in his husky yet gentle voice " Yes " he just shook his shoulders . i stepped inside the limo and i was ready to go out of Chicago . i will be free . lets hope this simon guy isn't as bad as mike . i put on my headphones and listened to moments . this song describes my life . " moments in life , ill find the words to say before you leave me today " " we're here " i get interrupted by the limo guy . i look at the airport . this is my getaway . i am finally free . free as a bird . i smile at him and thank him grab my bag and go on . im ready for my new life . in London . Maybe i will meet one direction . Oh who am i kidding . next im going to say i'll fall in love with niall . haha me and my stupid daydreams . i get up to the plane and fall asleep . this is going to be a long ride .