Pull, not push

"Now its time to stop crying, alright?" Zen-kun then slowly unwrapped his arms from around me and put his hands back on my shoulders. "It'll be fine so there's no use for crying. Go ahead and head back to your room for now; you're not fit to train at the moment."

I stand, wipe my tears and then give a smile. There's no use for crying. "That's my girl, now please go back to your room." says Zen-kun with a wave of his hand and a smile.

"Alright," I say not wanting to put much energy into what I'm saying. I walk to the big doors and give them a big push, but its too much for me to push. I hear a quiet giggle coming from behind me. I look around but there were only two people in the room. Neither of them looked like they where laughing, so I carried on with my pushing. I try pushing with my back against the door, I try with my arms again but nothing seemed to work.

"Here, let me help you," Ulquiorra appeared behind me and took the door nob in his hand. "Pfft..." he started to let out a laugh but covered it with his hands, "Its pull not push." with ease Ulquiorra pulls open the giant doors.

Embarrassed, I start to fiddle with my fingers. "Oh, y-yeah, pull not push." I can't believe I didn't try pulling! It makes a lot more sense why the door wouldn't open. Now I look like an idiot not just to Ulquiorra and Zen-kun but to the readers as well. Thanks so much for my smarts in this story.

I walk out the door and give a small thank you to Ulquiorra. "I have no idea where I'm going, so would you mind showing me the way?" I ask Ulquiorra who no longer has his hand to his now expressionless face.

"Of course." He starts his way down the left side from the pink doors. "That was quite funny." He says, barely loud enough for anyone to hear.

"Funny? Maybe from your perspective, but it just made me feel stupid," I pout. I already know that I'm not extremely smart so I don't need others to laugh at me on top of that.

"Oh..." Ulquiorra starts then trails off into silence. I don't know what to say in an awkward silence. Most of the time I wait for them to talk back to me, but in the end they just leave. I'd never liked to take chances and always wanted to make everyone happy. Some things I think about saying is better left unsaid anyways.

We arrive at a pair of unfamiliar doors. They're not like the doors of Ulquiorra's room, but instead they are a light shade of gray. "Is this my room?" I ask pointing at the oversized doors. Like I've said before I'm not a tall person, just about five foot. To me the doors are way bigger than how almost every other person here would see it. This also means that the handles are a bit higher compared to where they usually are on a door. 

"Yes. Now you will stay here instead of with me," Ulquiorra says with his cold, unemotional voice. You can never tell what mood he is in. "I'll come by your door whenever you are summoned to make sure you don't get lost."

"What about getting food and using the restroom? I'm sure there's not going to be a whole kitchen in my room or anything." I say jokingly.

"What, no, of course there's no kitchen. We're not a hotel for teenagers, but you do have a restroom in there."

"Haha, that's good. Well I guess I shouldn't keep you here longer than I need you; thank you for showing me the way," I start to pull open the heavy doors, now that I know that all the doors are like the ones to Zen-kun's room (would you even call it a room?).

"(Y/N)?" I hear Ulquiorra say my name when I'm half way through the two doors.

"What's wrong?" I ask. I doubt something would be wrong with him, but you never know if he's hiding his emotions or doesn't have any. There's pretty much no way to tell the difference.

"I'm sorry for laughing." Ulquiorra apologizes then turns away and starts walking before I could respond. I can't believe he apologized.

"It's alright!" I yell without thinking of how loud it would be. He wasn't far away but it seemed as though he didn't hear it. It seemed like there was no acknowledgment of my words, but he he echo was quite loud.

Instead of getting mad for him not noticing, I just went fully inside my new room. There was a huge bed against the back wall in the center. There was a door beside it which I assume is the restroom and a wardrobe. I walk over and sit on the bed then lay down. "I wonder if my parents are worrying about me or have they even noticed I'm gone?" I say to myself because there is no one else in the room. My mind starts to wonder to what everyone else may be doing at this time.

Sorry about this but it's a bit longer than the last chapter. Thank you to the people who made me want to work on this again. I'm slowly improving so please stand by and thank you for reading this far. :)