Forgotten

"Now that you're here we can talk about some of the things you'll be doing here with your time with us," Zen-kun started to explain why in the world I am even here. " My dear, with you're spiritual pressure you can make things move and well 'come to life', so I want to test out my theory of you can make other things come to life," he smiled at me and turned to face something lying on the floor. "Go towards it please."

I do as I was told and take more light steps over to the thing on the floor. When moving closer to it, I noticed that it wasn't just a thing in the floor but more like a dead corpse resting on the ground.

"Oh god, what happened to him?! I he dead?!" I screamed looking back at Zen-kun not thinking about my volume. "Sorry..."

"It's fine~. I just bought him in to see if you can bring him back to life." When Zen-kun said that it came out really blunt. Not to cherish a life like that. To become garbage once your job is done. Honestly I feel bad to this man, so for him I'll try my best. To make sure he will no longer have the fate of being forgotten.

I slowly lift my hand and place it on the forearm of the deceased man lying before me. Nothing seemed to be happening at all. I squeezed my eyes closed tightening my grip on his skin.

"Come on, please." My other hand was rising to take his had in mine. While I was concentrating the sets of eyes of both Ulquiorra and Aizen were staring through the back of my head. Ulquiorra holding his emotional stare like always and Zen-kun having somewhat of a death stare.

"You know hun it's okay if you're not able to to do it yet. Though we are able to train you for this," Zen-kun says with a empathetic tone in his voice.

"But if I stop he will be forgotten... no one wants to go like that," i mumbled loud enough to barely hear. "Please let me just stay here for a moment. Even if I'm not able to save him, can I say good bye?"

Ulquiorra gave me a puzzled look. The look like I was crazy. That look when your parents find out that you got into anime. "Why would you want to do that?" Ulquiorra asks raising a brow.

"I want to give him a chance to feel remembered." I gave a soft smile at the body and squeezed his hand. Not like I've been forgotten but I'd hate to know the feeling. I wonder if Ichigo forgot about me?

Once again I can't really say that I have something planned for this but I do know I will be deleting a different story that I made a year ago. I don't know about he pictures either, I'll just put whatever. Thanks for reading, I guess.