Flying Fish

YN POV:
I couldn't really tell where we were going all I know is that it was really dark and gloomy. I kinda got a little depressed while just walking down the hallways. Both of the strangers weren't talking very much. Mostly they were looking straight ahead and sometimes at me. Once we got to that end of this one hall I found myself standing in front of these great black doors. The big, Muscle man opened the doors and we walked in. Neither of them had to really hold me or cuff me, you know to make me stay because I came here with my own free will. The room was extremely big. It looked like fifteen times bigger than my house. But the thing that caught my eyes the most was the thrown in the center, back if the huge room with a black-ish colored hair man in it. I couldn't really tell the color of his hair because if the dark and gloomy room. I couldn't really take the gloom much longer I was about to break out and start painting everything rainbow or something.
"Welcome YN, I was waiting for you to come," eh..! This guy is really creepy! How did he know that I was coming, unless this is that Lord Aizen or whot not.
"Hiya! Well yeah it's me YN LN( LN=last name) nice to meet you. You must be Lord Aizen!" I said with a big smile on my face. I wasn't entirely faking the smile. I've always been a bright person just not very social. That part was pretty much stopping me from making any other friends. And you may be like' why aren't you scared right now you were freaking out last chapter?' Well I don't think that these people are that bad really, maybe misunderstood, I don't know. They haven't done anything that you would consider that a villain or a bad guy would do yet at least. Yeah I'm still scared and yeah I might have on a scared face right now but in my head is telling me to stay calm.
"Yes that is me. If you don't know we really want you to join us." Lord Aizen says. I don't really understand what join them meant. Once again not good with communicating so I don't think that I can recall someone asking me to join them.
"I'm not really good with communication so if you don't mind can you explain that?" I asked and tilted my head to that side. Lord Aizen chuckled a bit at my confusion. I kind of feel somewhat uncomfortable now. I don't think that I was making a joke ,was I? I kind of stared at him again with my same tilted head and confused expression.
"My gosh you're adorable, if you keep looking that cute I might not have to make you fight," Lord Aizen says still chuckling. He thinks I'm cute! Why would he think that! I blushed at what he said to me, no one has ever said that I was cute. I don't think I can deal with this! I bet my face was really red at this moment. And what does he mean by fight?! I have no experience what so ever in the battle feild. I might have some experience from all these years of watching anime but again, never ever actually tried to do any moves. I never took any defense classes. Do they really expect me to fight?
"Anyway, we know about you special ability and want to ask for your assistance in our fight. I'm also very curious about what it looks like." He say with a smirk in his face. Crap he knows about my, SUPER POWER!!! I had to do that because I want to feel like a hero. It ultimately failed in my head. I knew what he was asking me to do. He wants to see what I can do. Only one problem, I have nothing to draw or paint with. And I'm afraid to ask. Lord Aizen would be weird since it's really formal but I don't want to just call him by his first name. Maybe a nickname would work. Something that would shorten his name a bit like Zen-kun! Yep that's what I'll stick with.
"Zen-kun I don't really have anything to draw with sooooo..." I said twiddling my fingers. I heard the two strangers behind me and Zen-kun stiffen up. I looked at them all and they were all wide eyed specially Zen-kun. They all quickly shook it off the black haired man gave me a paint brush.
"Thank you... uhh... what's your name?" I smiled knowing that this was the gentle man that was nice to me when I was having my little breakdown.
"My name is Ulquiorra," he says and turns his head hiding his face. He didn't say it with much emotion but I think he was still a good person. I know this from my gut and my gut never lies. 

I stared to think of what to paint. I've been wanting to brighten up this place so I went to work and drew some of my friends that I play with back at home. They always hell me a project I need to do and this j e needs to be done ASAP.

(PS: I want this sene to look like this in a way

(PS: I want this sene to look like this in a way. Just wanted to help you imagine!)

The friends that helped me the most were my fish friends. I really loved them because well they can fly. No one has ever heard of flying fish. I got to work fast with my fish friends helping the room was painted with pink and orange. I drew some roses and I crescent moon like this sene was from Romeo and Juliet. I put clouds in the sky that all of my fish friends danced around while some were hopping cloud from cloud. They were really funny. I looked at Zen-kun. He started to get up and walk into that sene I was painting out. 
"I'm sorry for making everything different from before but I wanted to brighten things up. A dark place like this has to be depressing!~"I said and smiled at everyone. Ulquiorra had wide eyes but other than that his facial expression never changed. I walked over to him with my smile still on my face. When I got to him he looked down at me.  He wasn't that tall like tha muscle man but was still taller than me since ima shorty. I painted a music player and motioned one of my fish friends to put on a song. They put on the playlist of anime openings and endings. You guys know me so well. I took Ulquiorra's hands and drug him over out of the shadows that still lurked in the enormous room. He opened his mouth to speak, probably to ask me why I was doing this but I made it to the explanation before he could say a word.
"Please dance with me I want to cheer you up, you look really sad!~" I smiled laughing at bit. Then I looked back up at him. Ulquiorra had a smile on his face. Not the forced or fake king but the real genuine smiles. My eyes widened at this and I giggled some more. I guess I proved myself worthy or some mama jama because we spent the rest of the time dancing and drawing. It was surprisingly really fun and I was surprisingly really social to these total strangers.

"Do you want me rotate all of this away or something Zen-kun?" I asked facing the brown haired man still looking at me he moving paintings in amazement.
"You can keep it here, think that it will make a great addition to the decor," Zen-kun said with the tint of a childish tone.
"Ulquiorra you will watch over her, you guys can go now," I looked over to Ulquiorra who was back to his expressionless face. 
"Ok let's go YN," he says turning towards the now pink door and opening it. I said goodbye to Zen-kun and followed after Ulquiorra. I wonder what Oni-chan is doing right now?

I may or may not put in an Ichigo POV to check up on how he's doing but I'm lazy and I don't like to type more than I have too sooooo peace my peeps and thank you if you even bothered to read this far, enjoy.