Creepy...

I know that I put this picture in an Ulquiorra story but look at Ringi's glasses on his head. I laughed at this forever.~💩

YN POV
It's probably been a while since I have even spoken to Ulquiorra in about two days or so because of what happened the other day. I don't think I can deal with this. Being called cute is far beyond what I would expect from pretty much anyone in this depressing, dark, creepy, depressing, spine tingling, depressing, oh and did I mention depressing place. It's really giving me the bums.

"I wish that there was some kind of interesting thing that could happen around here, I've been doing nothing for two days," I sigh. I can't help but get bored here. Nooooo onnnne taallllkkkssssss toooo meeeeee! I sit here all day doing nothing and it's only been two days. Please send a sign from the gods to help me get rid of this agonizingly painful silence.

"YN, Lord Aizen would want to talk with you," a little monotone voice popped his head in the door.

"Yaaaasssss, the gods have answered my prayers!!!"

"Prayers?"

"Oh nothing just a thing that I was thinking of," yes finally I get to go do something, but it's with that creepy Zen-kun. Of course he seems like a good leader but I got this feeling down inside my gut, deep down inside my gut.

I jumped up to follow my guide which just happened to be the person I was trying to avoid. Please no awkward conversations!!!

Le time skip by green eye shadow

Very shortly, thank bujesus, we arrived at the still pink door that I painted. It looks like Zen-kun still hasn't washed this off yet. Haha. It's actually kind of funny that he didn't. So that also means that he didn't wash off the inside of this room either.

Ulquiorra pushed open the doors and then appeared a smiling Zen-kun. I walked in carefully trying not to make much sound with my footsteps.

"Why hello, I've been waiting for you to come to me~..." Zen-kun paused for a moment before coming down to where I was standing.  Since I am quite the shorty, I have to look up at him.
"That's an interesting outfit you picked out." That comment sent shivers down your spine. Not only because of the fact he was looking at your body but also the fact that he was being really creepy.

"Y-yeah I kinda dress like this all the time. But probably with less skin showing..." I trailed off in the last part. This was getting a little embarrassing more me to explain. Speaking to people doesn't come that easily and if course it's harder when you talk to an adult of any kind. Like when you parents want you to ask about where something is at in the store. Well I guess social skills are needed in the world.

"It's ok you don't have to say no more! Anyway if you weren't here no one would look as good in those clothes," Zen-kun says. I can't deal with this place. All of this is messing with my emotions. I hate it here, take me back to my awkward life!

I started fiddling with my fingers and played with a peace of my (h/c) hair. I shifted my weight trying to get rid of the anxious feeling inside me. Then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I turned around it was a face that I haven't looked directly at in two of the the three days that I have been here. Ulquiorra was standing there with his usual expression and looks me I the eyes. It was like he knew how uncomfortable I was feeling right now and the feeling that I wanted to just go hide under some blankets. He leaned in close to my ear and said "It's alright just breath," and with that he stepped back to his former spot a couple feet away from us. Zen-kin looked at him strangely and as for me, I took his advice. Deep breathes in and out reset my heart back to its original rate.
Some how he makes my pain all better.

Well I don't know what to do with this story... I'll probably just write more when I find out.