...

Even though it's my own writing, I'm quite surprised on how well bengaltiger7799 edit this, even though it took so long, it turned out great, Thanks Bengal!

On with the story

Helen's POV

I wake up to my third day of gray walls and rough chains. That's right. Jake, the chaos assassin, has held me prisoner in this cave for three days in hopes of 'making me love him'. Blinking the sleep out of my eyes, I notice that there is a small breakfast of apples and coconut water that Jake has kept beside me. I roll my eyes. How does he expect me to eat anything when my hands can't move? Not being able to eat the appetizing food and with pretty much nothing else to do, I relax against the wall and allow my mind to wander. I wonder how Jake ended up being a Chaos assassin. I thought Chaos handpicked the elite warriors for his army. I jolt up, realization that something's not right hitting me. You don't say! A sarcastic little voice in my head tells me. It's not like he suddenly went crazy and knocked you unconscious with a coconut before chaining you to a wall for three days. I sigh. Shut up and let me think. I shot back at the voice, and for once it fell silent. Hey! What do you know? Was that voice my conscience? Is it usually that easy to- FOCUS, Helen!! You need to find a way to get out, and then to find out what's wrong. I hang there for what seems like five more minutes, facts and details rushing through my head.  I am brought out of my thoughts by the door to my cell creaking.

"Hello, Beautiful." Jake walks in, and for the first time I notice that his eyes are a little bit cloudy. "I don't feel like you love me yet, so I've decided that it's time to take things to the next level." I shudder at the thought. I have an idea what Jake means by this, and it's not pleasant. Jake turns toward the uneaten breakfast and frowns. "No food, I see. Not hungry?" I have to stop myself from trying to punch him at that.

"How can I eat when I can't move my hands?" I growl at him. He turns to me with a flirtatious smile. 

"Would you prefer I....feed you?" He asks, and I can't stop myself from glaring at him this time.

"I'd rather starve." I shoot back, causing Jake to pause.

"I can't feed you now anyways, my love. We have other, ah, business to get to." He caresses my cheek. I don't hesitate to promptly bite his hand. He draws it back,  grinning madly.  

"Fiesty, I see. All the more fun for me!" I see what he is going to do a minute before he carries out the action. As he leans in for the forced kiss, I move my head out of the way, resulting in him smashing his face into the wall. He peels his now bloody face off the wall, and looks at me. 

"Want to get right to it, hun? Can't blame you." The Chaos Assassin says , undoing his pants. I feel my stomach turn. Desperate to find a way out of this desperate situation, I try to stall by making conversation. 

"Why won't you just let me go?" I ask, trying to sound accusing.

"I want to get out of this hell hole, and I can't do that until you love me"Jake replies, malice glinting in his eyes. He takes a step closer.

"How would you possibly make me love you with rape?"I ask, trying to trick Jake into monolouging (because isn't that what villians love to do in the movies?) Unfortunately, said demigod saw right through it. 

" Don't worry, sweetheart, I promise you'll enjoy it." He steps closer and starts undoing the filthy skirt that I've been wearing for the past three days. This is when I start squirming, trying on vain to get out of the anti-power cuffs he's used to bind me. Jake continues on, unperturbed.

"Let me go! My father will kill you!"I scream, thrashing with all my might. Jake must have finally gotten irritated, because he tends to me with a threatening look. 

"Shut up! If you make another noise, I'll make sure that you never make it back to your loving boyfriend!" I glare at him defiantly as he slips my skirt off my legs. 

"Let's get started, shall we?" I close my eyes. All throughout the experience, I repeatedly tell myself that Troy's coming to save me. That Jake will face Tartarus when he finds out about this. This was still not enough to stop my tears. 

I cried.

I cried as he took away my dignity.

I cried at the fact that I am powerless to stop him.