HEY ZEUS!!!!🖕🖕🖕(Helen POV)

Oh, yeah, I think I forgot to edit this chapter; this is HEY ZEUS!! (Helen POV)

Helen P.O.V. 

I now understand why my brother dislikes Zeus and hates Hera. Even with a war going on, Zeus just has to make life miserable for us. I have the knowledge to survive, but without Troy here, I don't think I can stand the loneliness.

Oh right, Troy. Their situation may be even worse than mine. Him and my brother, Percy, have gone off to fight in a war where they both may get killed. Well, Percy's been one of the main prophecy demigods in two wars, and is a god, so I don't have to worry about him. But what about Troy?

~~~Timeskip of 15 days~~~~~~

The sunlight woke me up, and I yawned and stretched. After taking a shower, I checked on my plants and meandered back inside. What should I do? I looked around my cottage, and found my old art set that Percy had brought with him. It was originally for inside the ship on the journey back (Percy knew how much I loved to paint) but in light of Zeus' declaration, Percy had left it here. I picked it up and set up a canvas. What to paint, what to paint, what to paint? My eyes fell on two of Small Bob's claws, one of which Bob had given to me, and the other, which Percy had gotten from Bob. Aha! I'll do the battle for the Doors of Death! For the next hour, the only sounds heard on the island were those of wildlife and the swishing of paint. Then, there was the random screaming. I ran out to the beach, and saw a massive crater. Sitting in that crater in the middle of my beautiful beach was a smoking brunette boy. 

"Hey! Are you okay? What's your name?" I ran up to him, and he scrutinized me from top to bottom. 

"Jake. Jake Melding, son of Hermes. Also, I'm a C-"

"A Chaos Assassin,  I know. You have the mark." I cut him off, and started walking away. "Stay here. I'll get a first aid kit." I returned a few minutes later with a sandwich and the aforementioned kit, and saw Jake drawing in the sand. I bandaged him up while he ate the sandwich. 

"Why are you being so nice? Could you have fallen for me? I don't blame you. I am pretty charming. " I ignored him, and finished with the bandages.

"Feeling better?" I asked,  but wished I hadn't once I heard his answer.

"All I need to feel better is you,  sweetheart. By the way, what's your name? I'm sure it will match the beautiful face that it belongs to." He winked at me, and I fought the urge to gag.

"Helen, Helen Macmillan. I'm a daughter of Poseidon." I turned and started walking away yet again. I paused,  and whirled around to face him.  "And for your information, Jake Melding, I have a boyfriend." With that, I turned and stalked away, hoping that he wouldn't try to flirt with me again. 

~~~~~~~10 days later~~~~~~

I'm starting to wish that Jake had crash-landed somewhere else. It seems like all his time is spent trying to impress me! The other day,  he tried to 'improve' my easel, and ended up destroying over half my paintings! I had just finished my morning routine, when I heard a series of loud thuds outside. What did he do this time?! I ran outside and saw not only Jake Melding climbing on a very frail tree,  but also a dozen coconuts.............. right on top of my now broken picnic table.

"Jake? What on Gaea do you think you are doing?!" Jake looked down,  and I saw him wobble.

"I thought my future girlfriend would  like a few coconuts on this beautiful day. " He called back. I sighed, knowing it was pointless trying to tell him that I already had a boyfriend, and was about to go clean up the mess when I heard the tree give a groan. I took a closer look at it, and my eyes widened. There were fissures and cracks running up and down the treetrunk, and the tree was tipping ever so slightly. 

"Melding, get DOWN FROM THERE!!" Jake must not have heard the urgent note in  my voice,  because he continued to pick coconuts. 

Then, with a giant crack, the tree fell. To Jake's credit, he didn't scream as he fell. I mean, he is a Chaos Assassin, so he would be used to this type of thing.  Still,  I should do what I can to help. I grabbed my hammock,  which was hanging nearby,  and spread it out in my arms to catch Jake. He fell into the hammock, nearly falling onto the broken picnic table. 

"I knew you'd fallen for me,  but I guess I have fallen for you." I dropped him on the broken wood and stormed off. The last thing I heard him say was 'you know it's true, sweetheart!'

Oh, brother.