Jake is Un poco loco

A short summary for this chapter

Jake's build something
Helen helped
But there's this thing
Made him trapped

So they went to a dungeon
Helen said 'hold on'
Oh Percy you must come

On with the story

Helen's P.O.V

I woke up to a harsh, grating sound. I stumbled off my bed and out of my 'cabin' to see what the commotion was. My mind whirled with reasons and situations as to what could be causing that sound. Maybe someone's attacking! Or..or maybe it's a rescue trying to find me. I snorted. Yeah, right. It's probably Jake breaking something else for me to fix. I sighed. For a Chaos assassin, he's incredibly destructive.   

"JAKE! YOU BETTER NOT MESS WITH MORE COCONUTS! I'VE GOT ENOUGH TO DO WITHOUT HAVING TO PATCH YOU UP AGAIN!"I yelled, walking onto the beach that Jake had crash-landed on a month ago. Has it only been a month? It seems like I've had to put up with him for much longer. 

"NO ONE WOULD DARE TO MESS WITH YOU, SWEETHEART. IF THEY DO, THEY'RE NUTS!" I facepalmed. This is how most of my mornings seem to start these days, with bad puns and destroyed stuff. I followed the sounds, expecting to see another site of destruction. To my surprise, what met my eyes was not a scene of destruction. Quite the opposite, actually. Jake was sawing a log in half, and off to the side there were three more logs which are bound together by a vine.

"What are you doing?"I asked, stepping forward. Jake paused his sawing and looked up at me, before a sly smile formed on his face.

"Building a boat so we can get off this island. Maybe after I've rescued you, we'll get married!" He said, grinning. I sighed, again. There just is no convincing him, is there? 

"First off, Jake, I can't leave this island until the war is over. Secondly. it looks like that 'boat' will sink the moment it's set out on the water." I said, and he turned back to his work, clearly upset. "Look. All I'm saying is that maybe I can help you finish this boat." He beamed up at me, and I sat down next to the half-completed raft, sealing the cracks with sap and securing the loose knots. Jake scooted toward me, and I moved away. For once, he took a hint and moved back to his old spot. Is this really Jake? First the not-destroying-things morning, and now this? We worked through the morning and most of the afternoon, passing the hours in silence. When the boat was finally finished, I stepped back and wiped my brow. Jake, however, pushed the boat out into the sea.

"Wait, Jake! Don't you need some things like food, and, oh, I don't know, WATER?" He shrugged and got into the boat, taking my words like a grain of salt. 

"I'll be back for you soon enough, sweetheart. How far can California be from this island?" With those words, he rowed farther out to sea, and anything I could have yelled back at him would have been lost in the wind. I turned back around and started cleaning up the leftover mess from building the boat. The next moment's silence was shattered by a loud boom. I turned back to the ocean only to find Jake, trapped by the barrier. Wait...WHAT?! This isn't right! Why is the barrier preventing him from crossing over? That's not supposed to happen! I ran toward a log, more inconsistencies flowing through my head. Why is he just stuck at the barrier? Usually, when it won't let something pass, it'll just ricochet them back onto the island? I started paddling, using my Daughter of Poseidon powers to get there within seconds. I grabbed Jake's collar and yanked him off the barrier. I placed the unconscious Chaos Assassin on the log I'd pulled out to sea, and started swimming back to shore with it. I placed him on the sand when we got back to shore and ran to get my medicine kit. Sure enough, within a few minutes, Jake was starting to regain consciousness.

"Are you alright?" I asked, when he was able to sit up again. He looked around, as if getting his bearings, before his eyes landed on me. The creepy smile that formed on his face, along with and ugly glint in his eye, caused me to take a step back. 

"I am now." He said, before leaping at me and knocking me unconscious with a coconut.

When I came to, I was chained to a wall in a dimly lit room. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust to the darkness, and once they did, I saw Jake standing less than ten centimeters away from me. I pressed up against the wall as far as I could, before asking the questions on my mind.

"Jake? What's going on? What are you doing? Let me go!" He stepped closer to me, that creepy smile reforming on his face. This guy's seriously cracked in the head!

"Oh dear, sweet Helen." He said tracing a finger back and forth on my cheek. I whipped my head to the side and bit his finger, causing him to draw it away from my face.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do." I growled, in hopes that it would make him falter. To my dismay, Jake started laughing. An insane, dangerous laugh which would send Kronos running for mommy.

"You see," He said, pausing for effect, "if I can't get off the island, I guess it means you don't love me. I really want to get off this island." He walked away, giving me some breathing space.

"So I guess I'll have to make you love me."

And below is an apology from both of us(er...he did the note, I just sit here eating chips and watching marvel, I'm sorry about my laziness)

Bengal : I made Jake a full-on Yandere in this chapter. I hope you don't mind. Sorry I didn't get this out to you sooner, I kinda forgot that this chapter existed.

That's the note, not quite sure what does the term "Yandere" means, oh well, can't wait to write the next chapter.

Also, *blows whistle* RAPE!!!!