Dumb things,did alot of dumb things now im dying,im dying,im dying

Troy's POV (timeskip of four days from the last chapter in Troy's POV)

I was in my cabin, reading a letter from Helen, when Percy called me up on deck. I'm still kinda confused on how we're communicating like this. Percy told me it was like what him and Annabeth did in Tartarus; we burn the letter at a shrine to Hermes, and imagine it arriving at the Hermes shrine in Ogygia. Anyway, I followed Percy off the ship and onto the beach. It was literally only two minutes until I got confronted by a dozen immortal teenagers and an angry goddess.

"Marine gummy, what is this piece of scum doing back here?!" Artemis was facing Percy and I with her arms crossed, surrounded by a bunch of Hunters.

"Hold on, Moonbeam, just hear me out. That person who accused Troy and Helen that night and sent them to Tartarus wasn't me." A Hunter piped up, but was quickly shushed by her peers. Once it was quiet, Percy continued. "Do you really think that I'd randomly accuse someone of rape and then send them and my sister to Tartarus?" The Hunters started muttering among themselves, and Artemis looked thoughful.

"That is true, Perseus. You are loyal to a fault." I saw Percy tense at his full name, but decided not to bring it up. Just then, a centaur pushed through the crowd. It took me a moment to recognize Chiron. His lower half was full-on gray, and he looked like he'd aged fifty years.

"Chi-chiron? What happened?" Percy looked worried. And if he's worried, that's not a good thing.

"A lot has happened while you and Jason have been looking for Helen and Troy. For starters, Rachel's missing."

"What?!" Percy yelped, and Chiron sighed.

"We know who took her, but all the campers who are fit to go are training the other campers, or helping Camp Jupiter break out of it's siege." He took in a deep breath, as if preparing himself." I know you two haven't been on the best terms lately-"

"But you want us to go on a quest together with one other person to try and find a way to get Rachel, or atleast scout out their base. No problem. Troy's cool." Chiron looked stunned, then shrugged it off. Percy,Percy,Percy. I was okay with going on a quest with Percy, but the third person we had to take happened to be Drew Tanaka. It could have been literally anyone else at camp, but the fates are not that kind. Can't we catch a break?!  

"Well, atleast it's not Medea or Octavian."said a random, echoey voice. Percy and Drew didn't seem to hear it, so I decided not to say anything outloud. Who said that? I asked in my head."It's me, Gale, the author of this book. I am always listening."said the voice, and then it went silent again. That was slightly weird and creepy, but a day in the life of a demigod I guess. 

"Hey! Helen's Troy! We've reached the "spot" that Chiron sent us to!" I blushed a little at Percy's nickname, then looked down. Holy schist!!! I've never seen this many monsters gathered in one place!! 

"Holy Hera." Percy whispered, while Drew whimpered about how scared she was. I don't blame her. I mean, if you were on your first quest, and the first thing you saw was a huge, frothing mass of monsters, wouldn't you be scared? Percy, recovering the fastest, called us in for a huddle, and we formulated and reviewed a plan. Just as we were about to start, Percy gripped Drew by her shoulders, causing her to squeak in surprise.