History repetation!!!

Helen's POV

"Erm.....w-what?what happened?"I said,I looked around to find about on my right injecting me with a fluid,"someone tried to rape you"said a boy,"no,this isn't right,this isn't right!!"I yelled,I jumped out of the bed inside the infirmary and ran to the beach,I saw Troy,my only friend,handcuffed,kneeling down to lady Artemis,who is holding a sword,"Do you have any last words,you monstrous little pig!!!"said Artemis,"I DIDNT DO ANYTHING"said Troy,Artemis raised her sword,"STOP!!!"I said,everyone looked at me,"he didn't try to rape me,he's my only friend"I said,"WE SAW HIM GLANCING AT YOUR BODY,WE HEARD YOU SCREAMING,THAT JUSTIFIED THAT HE TRIED TO RAPE YOU,THERE ARE NO MORE DISCUSSION,ARTEMIS,KILL THAT PIG!!!"said Percy,"STOP!!!"I yelled with so much power,I hit them with hot,burning water iron man style,they got knocked back,"Is this really you want sis?Then this what you get!!"said Percy,Percy shot arrows at me,I raised the water to stop them,I made tsunami size wave and it all hit Percy,no water waste,Percy throws water swords at me,I controlled them to him,he screamed in pain,I willed the water vapor in the air to raised Percy to the air,and slammed him to the ground,Percy slashed his sword to the ground,it made a ravine,I fell down to it,but someone caught me,"can't....hold you....much longer!!!"said the boy,it is Troy,"Then let me go!"I said,"never in a million years"said Troy,we both smiled,"then hold me tight"I said,"I won't let go"said Troy,his hands slipped and then we tumbled down the ravine,to Tartarus,he pulled me to a hug,I hugged him back,"I'm happy I met you"I said,"me too"said Troy,"will you be my Helen of Troy?"asked Troy,"are you asking me out?"I said,"probably"said Troy,"Then I am honoured to be your Helen of Troy"I said,smiling,Tartarus,here we come!!!!

================================

Sorry this took a long time,but my life have been busy,first it was Arabic learning camp,second was graduation,well it have been busy,so hope you like it

(I litterally made this and a couple more chapters on my head while I'm in the Arabic learning camp)