The new Sass prince

Troy P.O.V

Percy sliced the bull again, and he must have killed it, because there was a bright flash and Hepheastus stepped forward. 

Shoot. 

"WHO DARES TO DESTROY MY COLCHY?" Hepheastus grumbled, and Percy raised his hand. Percy's not on good terms with his wife, and Hepheastus will go easier if it's me. 

"It was me!" I yelled, before Percy had a chance to say anything." Please forgive me, Lord Hepheastus. It was an accident." He regarded me skeptically, before writing something on a note. 

"Give this to your smart mom." He dissapeared,  and I turned to Percy, who was looking at me with confusion. 

"Why'd you take the blame? It was me and he knows it!" 

" If I'm  not wrong, you aren't on the best terms with his wife, so maybe it's best not to anger him further.  Can you also ask your wife to give me a ride?" Percy nodded, and called Artemis. Then, with a flash, I was on Olympus, in front of mom's throne. 

"Hey, mom? It's something from Hepheastus." She looked down from the book she was reading and took the note.  She read it and then frowned.

"Tell him to mind his own GODS FREAKING BUSINESS!" she went back to her book. I stood there with a confused expression until she looked at me again. 

"Uhhh should I tell him exactly that?" She massaged the bridge of her nose. 

"Yes, now don't make me repeat or I will blast you." Then Hermes randomly appeared and yelled 'KABISH!!' Before disappearing again. I turned and was about to walk to the elevator when I realised I was on top of the Empire State Building. I turned back to mom, not anticipating disturbing her again, to find her looking  at me. 

"You need a ride back, don't you?" I meekly nodded my head yes, and she sighed and flashed me back. I walked into cabin 9, hoping I would find the person I was looking for with his children.  For once, luck was on my side, and he was at the forges, helping Nyssa.

" Hey Nyssa . Also, Lord Hepheastus, my mom said to mind your own GODS FREAKING BUSINESS." He stood there, so I continued. "Does your hearing moort work properly? I wouldn't be surprised. Not even your automatons work properly." 

"BURN!!"Leo yelled from somewhere in the cabin, and Nyssa cracked a smile. 

"SAVAGE!" Percy yelled from outside. Hepheastus looked like he was going to zap me, but then he paused. 

" You got spunk, demigod, and I won't say that information was incorrect. " Hepheastus flashed out, and I also walked out of the cabin, spotting Percy outside the door.

"That was awesome! I feel like something needs to commemorate this much sass!" He paused. "I, Persassy Jackson, pass on the title of 'sass prince' to Troysassy Callaghan." Leo walked out of the cabin while Percy was saying these words, and started blaring the song 'This girl is on fire'. by Alicia Keyes.

Athena P.O.V

I glanced up from my book long enough to see Troy roast Hephaestus and get crowned the new 'sass prince' by Perseus. I looked at the note and smirked.

"Serves Hephaestus right!"

Percy P.O.V.

I watched the new sass prince walk away. Who knew Troy could roast like that? I taught you well, young Padawan. The call for dinner rang out, and I headed towards the pavilion. I was about to sit down at the Poseidon table and eat blue food, but Troy called me.

"Listen, Percy, when we were boarding the boat on Ogygia, you were about to tell me who you thought was your look-alike, but got interrupted by Zeus and Hera. What were you going to say?" I'd forgotten that I hadn't told Troy my suspicions. 

"Oh, right. I think that it was something created by Prometheus, the Titan of Creation." Troy nodded and walked away.

"That poor doppleganger. He's going to go through something worse than Tartarus when my friends find out who he is."

"Don't poor him. He was able to fool your friends." A random echoey voice said. 

"Whatever you say, Gale."