donghyuck took the spare clothes and was about to step inside the bathroom that mark pointed after asking him where but stopped as he wanted to thank the older.

hey..

mark looked up from his phone to donghyuck ❝yeah?

thank you..

hearing what the younger said made mark's lips curve into a small smile, ❝you know how to say thank you, how cute!

i take that back!❞ donghyuck puffed his cheeks and got inside the room, not caring if he slammed the door too hard.

his heart was then beating at an unusual pace after hearing mark's giggle.

🏵

tell me why i'm here again?❞ donghyuck hid behind mark as everyone inside the school was looking at him, specifically at donghyuck.

their stares were making him uncomfortable, it was judging him. oh how much he hates being judged. that was next in line with his hatred to be pitied at.

to enroll you here, what else?

donghyuck clicked his tongue ❝i don't want to go to school.

whether you like it or not, i'm still making you attend classes here.❞ mark stopped in front of the office and faced donghyuck ❝i'm saving both of our asses here.

donghyuck covered his mouth ❝did you just—

you are already known as my boyfriend in my family and thinks that you are a son of two rich parents.❞ mark sighed ❝which i will tell them that you are not.

didn't we agree on me being your childhood bestfriend?❞ donghyuck raised a brow

mark shook his head ❝bro, that's a big no no. i'll just tell them that i fell in love with you because you're smart and all.

donghyuck gasped ❝well shit, i don't even know how to use my brain cells.

mark was about to talk back but the office door slid open, noticing someone very familiar. mark took a bow and forced donghyuck to do it too.

may i help you mark?❞ someone wearing some kind of suit asked the student next to donghyuck

principal seo sorry, was i disturbing something?❞ mark swore that he saw someone inside the office, someone that looked like the p.e teacher of the school.

donghyuck gagged at how fake mark acted right now.

the so-called principal giggled as he arranged his tie ❝you did not. now, who this?

mark patted donghyuck's shoulder ❝this is the new student i told you about last night on the phone call.

the younger then realized that he needs to write his personal background at a form whenever you're a new student.

will you excuse us for a minute?❞ donghyuck spoke for the first time in front of the principal

the man just nodded ❝take your time.

donghyuck took a bow before dragging mark away from there. the two stopped walking and went inside an unused classroom. mark was confused as to why donghyuck dragged him away when he was about to ask for forms for him to fill out for donghyuck.

donghyuck ran a hand through his hair ❝ok, let's talk about this.

mark raised a brow ❝talk about what?

i'll attend this school, just lie about everything about me.❞ donghyuck clapped both of his hands, like praying

the older became confused even more ❝that's what i'm supposed to do, right? we don't want anyone to find out about you living on the streets.

correction, on top of a high class apartment.

mark rolled his eyes ❝still the same, homeless.

donghyuck wanted to argue to mark about the name he just called him but decided to ignore that for now ❝even my name.

what?

don't use lee donghyuck as my name.

the older looked at donghyuck ❝you're a lee?

yeah and we could be long lost brothers.❞ donghyuck rolled his eyes as he made a joke, not even making mark laugh ❝make up any name, just don't use donghyuck.

mark nodded and made an okay sign ❝let's go.❞ not even asking why he can't use donghyuck's name.

the two went out of the unused classroom and went back to the office and had to knock the door as it was closed.

mark scanned the principal's neck and badly wanted to point out the red mark, that looked like a hickey, visible on his neck but just shook the question off as he was here for another reason and that is to get donghyuck inside this school.

can i ask for a form?❞ mark said with a smile

the principal nodded but before going inside he had one question that made mark think fast ❝by the way, what's his name?

mark and donghyuck looked at each other. donghyuck was telling mark to make up a nice name or else he'll choke him to death.

mark placed his arm on donghyuck's shoulders ❝he's lee..

lee?

lee haechan.

t b c