Prologue

(A/N) Key Moments In Quest For Glory Slightly Changed. Story Line referenced from the actual 'Quests For Glory' book so, some words/sentences are the same and from the book. But a mostly original plot

ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO SOMAN CHAINANI

 WARNING QUESTS FOR GLORY SPOILERS

(The Four Point)

This was it, The End.

So This was how they would bite the dust, with skims aimed at both their hearts. Sophie and Agatha would die together. No True Love or Lion in sight; no Tedros. The Snake gripped the blades and coiled to throw. 

Suddenly a roar exploded through the land. So full and deep it shook the earth.  Agatha looked up, someone was coming towards the stage. Galloping through the crowd on a white horse, his body tall and muscular, in a blue jacket with a brilliant gold pattern, dark blue riding pants, and gold - lined boots. 

He was wearing a mask.

A mask that glimmered in the moonlight and shrouded his face. 

The mask of a Lion.

 Agatha didn't dare hope. But then again here he was. The one she wished would've shown up sooner. Agatha was snapped out of her thoughts when the masked figure charged, jumping off his horse and thrusting his finger glow, like a wizard wielding his wand. That glow. That color. That glow she had been waiting for, wishing it was there and here it was. Her eyes widened. There was only one person she knew with a glow that color. 

It was him. Tedros. 

The crowd exploded with cheers. They're  Lion had come. He had come. 

She stopped thrashing against her scims and breathed a sigh of relief. Slowly she looked up and her eyes met aqua and she smiled. He smiled back, a smile full of love and warmth. His eyes returned to the snake and they fought until he said: "this is Camelot's land".   The snake then replied, "To which I have a rightful claim".  His opponent peered at him through his elegant lion mask,   "and what gives you that right?"

"My Birth."

His Birth? Agatha's mind was racing with a million confusing thoughts. But they were confirmed when the snake spoke "I am the true heir to Camelot's throne. I am King Arthur's eldest son". Agatha's ears were throbbing, her face paled and she suddenly felt sick. 

Son.

SON?!

Everyone looked stunned, even the pirates were shocked for a second,  momentarily tightening their grip on their prisoners. But the Lion remained unfazed standing his ground "There is no son but Tedros of Camelot. The one true king"

"And yet Excalibur remains in the stone" the snake mused "Until I free it, that is and prove the throne is mine."

"You will never touch Excalibur as long as long as I'm alive" The Lion vowed.

The snake's eyes sparkled "And so it is written. So it is done." 

With that, he tore a scim from his body turning it to steel with his touch, before hurling it towards the Lion. The Lion skillfully deflected it with his golden finger glow. He then scooped up a handful of ice from shattered walls and launched them back towards the Snake. The fragment caught his side cutting away his armor of scims and skewering into his pale pristine skin beneath. The snake stumbled falling into a hole on stage. Taking advantage the Lion glanced between Agatha and Sophie and without a second thought he dashed for Agatha. He grabbed a piece of smoking burnt wood and burnt the scims off her, careful not to burn her too. "Tedros" Agatha breathed. As the last scims burned off her. She immediately grabbed his face to hers and slowly but softly kissed him. She didn't notice but his eyes slightly widened through the fancy lion mask. They slowly broke apart and she enveloped him in a big hug. "I've missed you so much" muffled Agatha against his shoulder. "Did you now?" he replied clearly amused.  She looked up at his eyes. With each stare, his eyes seemed to change color from Blue to Brown.  Slowly she reached up sliding the Lion mask off.  Agatha lurched back. It wasn't Tedros. It wasn't him. Instead stood a tall, handsome boy. About her age; with amber skin and copper hair. Clearly not Tedros!  "Um.." Agatha started clearing her throat. But before she could finish he simply smiled slipping a sweaty rose into her shaking hand and winked. He slid on his shining mask before sprinting towards the others. Agatha felt dizzy and her head was weighing her down. Tedros hadn't come some other boy had and she'd kissed him!!  Suddenly a shrill shriek rung through her ears. Sophie. Agatha ran, she ran as fast as she could. She imitated what she observed the boy do and grabbed a piece of smoking debris and burned the skims off, squashing them under her foot. She wrapped her arms around Sophie. "We're alive!" Sophie murmured "We're alive, Aggie".