Before.....The date!!! No

Start from the beginning

Adrian growls "Never talk about yourself like that again. Do you understand me?!!!???!!!!"

I nod my head like a dummy because I don't have enough energy to fight him on this. I ask Adrian

"What are you making? Can I have some coffee please?"

He nods and grabs me coffee. He puts a lot of sugar, milk, and creamer. Just like I like it. He hands it to me and I nod my head in thanks. He says

"I am making eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and pancakes. Are you still up for our little second-chance-at-stake date tonight? Please don't bail on me girl!!!"

I nod my head telling him that I will still go on the date with him. He goes off to somewhere before coming back with a box. He sets it in front of me and says

"I got you this to wear tonight. Go on open it. I hope you like it!"

Just to give him a hard time, I say

"So the clothes that I own and normally wear are not good enough for you!!!"

His eyes get big and wide thinking that I am actually mad at him. He quickly shakes his head and says

"No no no!!! Of course not.... I mean you look good in anything..... I just-...ummm....wanted to make you look pretty-.....no no..... I just wanted to get you something that would......make you happy and like me-......yeah!!!!!"

He stumbled over his words te whole time trying to find the right thing to say. To bad that I was only playing him on that one because that was actually kind of sweet-... No Adrian is not allowed to be sweet. I am not allowed to think he is sweet. Ughhh! I am supposed to be mad at him and hate him. How am I going to pull off Operation Clarkson if I can't even resist his cute babbling? Wait, HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO BE CUTE!!!! What is happening to me?

I open the box and see the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. It looks so pretty. It is black with pink strips over top and all around the dress. It looks kind of like a zebra print, but more casual and dately. I thank Adrian and finish my breakfast.

I go upstairs to my room and get dress. I put on a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a black tank-top, and a light blue aeropastel jacket. I think that I need a change, so I head to the mall after putting my hair in a messy bun. I grab my motorcycle out of the garage and head off to the mall.

When I get to the mall, I walk around until I find a CD shop that I want to go into. I end up buying a whole bunch of bew CDs. I bought an Eminem CD, a Fall out Boy CD, a Linkin Park CD, a 30 seconds to mars CD, and a whole bunch more. I walk around the mall until I find a Hot Topic where I buy a lot o band t-shirts, ripped jeans, ripped shorts, leather jackets, and other clothes and accessories. As I am walking out of the mall, I see a hair salon. I think about what I said earlier and needing a change. I walk into the store and tell the girl to do whatever she thinks would be nice.

After she is done, I start to think that I probably shouldn't have done that because her hair is rainbow colors an she has a lot of piercings. When she is done, I am afraid to turn around and look at what she did. The chair swivels around and..............................................................................::................./..:..................--__________________-------------//////////////////

I look amazing!!!!! My hair is bright pink which I think is really exotic, but it still looks absolutely amazing. I LOVE IT!!!! It will go great with the dress that Adrian got me.

-----------LATER THAT DAY------------

All day I made sure that no one saw me or my new hair. It was really hard because Adrian kept looking for me, but I avoided everyone.

Now, here I stand in front of my wall length mirror ready for my "date" with Adrian. I am wearing the dress that Adrian got me with my newly dyed bright pibk hair straightened. I am wearing light pink eyeshadow with black mascara and eyeliner. I have my favorite black heels on and I am ready to blow Adrian off of his feet and make him work for me! I hope this date goes well. I really want to have my mate love me like he is supposed to. That is when I realize.....

I love Adrian!

I
Love !
Adrian!

It is going to be so much harder to stick with the plan. I don't think I can keep up with the plan. This is goin to be hard. Let's see if I can still stay with the Operation!

(A/N:
The picture to the side is what I see Britney as! That would be my sister Brittany and I think that my sister would be the perfect person to fit the character!!

If you have an Instagram you can follow her at @internalheartbeat as you probably gathered from the picture.

I will try to add pictures of the cast through the other chapters!!!

VOTE!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!

READ!!!!!!

SHARE!!!!!!!)