Oliver Wood x reader part 2

"We're going to kick Slytherins ass this season" Oliver cheered as we stood in a huddle, cheering we put our hands together and ran onto the field.
"Go Gryffindor!!!" Everyone screamed as we mounted our brooms.
"Looking good y/l/n" Oliver whispered as he passed by me, a blush coating my face then an evil smirk joining it. Removing my robe i showed off the uniform, red leggings with a red and gold jersey, although most of us wore the robes to stay warm it was an alright day so screw it, also Slytherin never played fair and i was not ready to fall off my broom in a heavy ass robe. Flying upwards i flipped my broom over letting my legs flop then spun around sitting back on the broom causing cheering as i laughed, i'd learnt lots of tricks to get the crowd going and it meant i didn't drop when i was hit.
Flying about with the rest of the team as we all got the crowd ready only for it to suddenly to become loud booing with a bit of cheering and soon Slytherin were flying about acting like the assholes they were...yay.
"Captain's to the front for the first half." Oliver quickly flew over, we were all in position, most of the Slytherin players were males who would gape at me and Angelina since we were the only females on our team, Harry and Frosty were staring at each other intently as the snitch was released both shooting to catch it.

It was half way through the game and we were 5-2 up, Harry and Twinkle-toes were both still chasing the snitch, Harry was a little closer, however our team had to keep our eyes out for Bludger's since one had begun to target Harry in particular. I was chasing after Marcus Flint who currently had a Quaffle and was heading straight for Oliver, just as i spun under him to grab the ball the entire stadium erupted in cheers, i quickly grabbed the ball and turned to see Harry on the ground...spitting out the snitch!
"WHOOO GO ON POTTER." We all screamed as we flew towards him, Frosty the Snowman and his team of ice fairies all flew off in a huff as we huddled about and paraded Harry's amazing skills.

After the game all of us were sat at the table in the great hall, Hermione sat next to me as we talked about how proud we were of Harry, although i was 3 years or so older than her i was still quite short (sorry my tall babes) so we sat about the same height just laughing at the stories everyone was telling, Oliver's arm around my waist pulling me into his side, his head on my shoulder as he spoke with pride. Harry sat next to him with his friend Ron and the twins who all joked about, this is what i loved about Hogwarts, everyone coming together to celebrate. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw has congratulated us just as we had to each when they had won, although everyone was competitive we made sure we were fair...well most of us.
"It was a fluke! Stupid Potter must have used a spell or something! And look at them all, talking to those mudblood's, disgusting." Twinkle toes spoke with a sneer as he was huddled with tweedle dumb and tweedle dee. Oliver's grip on my waist tightened as he felt me begin to move, that pip squeak needed a beating, he's so up his own ass because his Dad is a pompous twat like he is.
"Babe, come on we'll go back to the common room." Oliver basically dragged me out the room, his arm practically picking me up as i glared at the twit.
"He needs to be taught a lesson." I spat as we entered the common room, no one else was here so Oliver pulled me into the boys rooms. Laying on his bed with me straddling his lap, arms crossed pouting.
"Y/n, he's a right twat, trust me i would love to whack him one, throw a quaffle and Bludger at his head see if it knocks some sense in him. Dumbledore will see soon how much of a dickhead Malfoy is okay." Oliver said rubbing arms, his hands resting on my thighs as i gave him a kiss.
"I love you Wood." I smiled down at him.
"I love you too y/l/n." He spoke back, flipping us over so he was ontop, kissing my neck. "Now lets celebrate the scottish way." With a wink Oliver kissed me again.