Peter pan ouat x reader part 2

"Ahhh...i see i have fucked up here" i said as i slowly walked backwards as the hoard of guys walked towards me, all smirking which seemed way to normal on their faces. With a smile i quickly turned only to run straight into a green chest. "Ahh...i have really fucked up here." I said looking up, "great to see you, unfortunately i think i'm getting a call." With a cheeky smile i went to run only to get grabbed by my top and yanked back.
"Not so fast little Dove, you're going to be punished." Glaring at him i slowly pretended my middle finger was a jack in the box. Acting shocked when my middle finger popped up, then smirking at the green imp. Quirking an eyebrow at me i dropped the smirk and just glared. "Put her in the cages." I was quickly grabbed and thrown into a metal cage, which was then hoisted ABOVE GROUND, who tf does that! And left dangling in the sky...like a bird in a cage...fuck you mystery green imp.
"Have a good night little Dove"
"FUCK YOU IMP"
- the next morning-
I had spent all night glaring at the bars, just sat there, above the ground, annoyed and thinking of ways to get out which all ended with me A) falling to my death, B) giving up and dying in the jungle/forest or C) back in this stupid cage. So to say i was in no way optimistic was an understatement, but on thing for sure was all these options happened AFTER i poked the imp's eyes out with my fingers!
"Did you sleep well my little dove"...did he just call me HIS little Dove! This asshole is asking to have his eyeballs poked out!
"1. I'm not your fucking little dove you twat, 2. Go away if i'm gonna die i'm gonna die peacefully without your god awful face near me and 3. You're an imp." I stated with a huff turning so i was looking up at the sky, i heard his laugh and then the cage was slowly lowered.
"I wonder how i could break this rebellious and disrespectful attitude." He said, leaning against the bars near my head and reaching his hand in as if to touch my hair, to which i slapped his hand and moved away from that side of the cage.
"Or you could just he like 'oh wow look she wants nothing to do with any of us or me so we could just let her go and never annoy her again' " i mocked in a deeper voice quirking my eyebrows and ended with "'because i'm boss man imp'", to say he laughed would have been an immense understatement since he had to hold the cage to stop himself falling over as he laughed an evil over exaggerated laugh which to be fair, made him look and sound like a tosser.
"Oh y/n, that's so cute." With an evil smirk a mist surrounded me knocking me unconscious the last thing i felt was fingers caress my face pushing my hair out of my face.