Elijah x reader

"Hello Miss y/l/n." Turning towards the voice i raised an eyebrow as Elijah stood infront of me, his grey suit perfect as always.
"Hello Elijah. What do i owe this pleasure?" Stepping forward Elijah looked solemn.
"I am sorry y/n, but Elena needs to realise her friends cannot be safe forever." Nodding i took his outstretched hand.
"I understand Elijah." Walked with him towards his car where Klaus stood i smiled lightly. "Although, i do not think i will agree." Before either could do anything i twisted Elijah's arm, and using my heel to rip it from his body. Speeding to Klaus i used my other heel to stab his jugular. Smirking i sped away, hearing there groans of pain.

"You did what!" Damon shouted as i sat on his sofa, tea in hand as i sipped gently.
"I disconnected Elijah's arm from his body with my heel and then stabbed my other into Klaus's neck. I believe they owe me new shoes." Sipping from my cup i watched as he threw it across the room. "You should calm down."
"HOW THE HELL AM I MEANT TO BE CALM WHEN YOU'VE PROBABLY JUST KILLED ELENA!" Shrugging i stood up.
"They will not harm Elena. She is too important. Now shut up and calm down i am the same age as the Originals. They cannot kill me, i was created by their mother and i am here to protect Elena. However, Elijah is still my ex-lover. I shall apologise to him for harming him." Nodding to myself i walked away from Damon.
"NO! If you die then we're screwed." Shaking my head i laughed.
"You never listen. I warned you about Katherine, i warned you about Elena and Klaus and i have told you i will not die. For once trust me." Damon shook his head as i sped from the room.

"Hello Elijah." I spoke softly, approaching him with a calm manner as he binned his suit that was covered in blood and missing a sleeve.
"Hello y/n. Come to rip out the other arm? Or rip out my heart much like you did 900 years ago?" Shaking my head i held his hand, bringing it to my face.
"I am sorry Elijah. But i could not let you or our brother have something over Elena." Nodding Elijah caressed my face.
"It is understood do not worry my beauty. But Niklaus as his own plans." Nodding i leaned up placing my lips on his.
"Forgive me for harming you." I said between kisses, my hands winding around his neck as his gripped my hips.
"Give me a reason to." I felt him smirk as he kissed down my jaw, his hands creeping to my ass.
"Oh i will." Pushing him into the bedroom he landed softly on the bed, my body straddling him.