Dr Strange x Reader

For the winner of my Theo x reader song 'contest' type thing. Crazyperson289. You're amazing and this was really fun to write. I ended up listening to Crazy=Genius atleast 4 times whilst writing this. 

"There is a man who defeated Dormammu, he made him leave Earth alone." Alec said whilst passing me a letter, nodding i stood up, my long green dress dragging across the floor as i walked out of my study.

"Then we must go see this man then mustn't we Alec?" turning to him i smiled lightly, my e/c eyes twinkling with mischief. Walking into my bedroom i listened as Alec followed me, his eyes trained on the floor even though he had been in here many times before. Changing into leather tight trousers and a dark green mens shirt i pulled on knee high boots. 

"Y/l/n, we must go if we wish to see him soon." Nodding i opened a portal to Earth, entering we both came out in Hong Kong, a man wearing a red cape stood before us.

"Who are you?" Raising an eyebrow i stepped forward only for a larger man to step forward aswell, his hand holding his weapon as though he could stop me if he tried.

"I came from another dimension to praise you on keeping Dormammu at bay. I also came to apologize for not helping in the battle. Where is your Supreme?" Alec stayed next to me, watching the larger man as i talked to the man who i presume is the one who defeated Dormammu.

"She is no longer with us. Who are you?" Turning my head to the side i mulled over the numerous names i have been called through out my long life. Looking at the man i realised how attractive he was, powerful too. A good ally for future references.

"I am known by many names, but you may know me by my true name. Y/n Y/l/n, i am the Supreme of (dimension name), are you the one who defeated Dormammu? Because if so then i do believe you should be the next Supreme of this dimension." The man listened carefully, his cape moving with him, almost to scratch his light beard in thought. 

"I am Dr Strange, i defeated Dormammu." Nodding i stepped closer, the larger man now backed off possibly recalling my name. The larger man walked up to Dr Strange, whispering in his ear, most likely about me and what i am capable of. "You have defeated Dormammu aswell? I must ask why you have come to congratulate when you have already surpassed me?" Laughing lightly i clicked my hand, a chair appearing behind me as i did.

"Congratulations are always in order for those who do what you could or could not do yourself. Your ego must never get in the way when it comes to being nice to those who could be valuable assets or allies in the near or far future." Crossing my right leg over my left i held my chin in my hand, an amused expression crossing my face before i covered it with a natural one. 

"I understand, i look forward to having you as an ally in the future y/l/n. Please stay for dinner." Smirking i stood up, circling my chair until i leant against the back. 

"How could i refuse?" I said with a cocky tone. 

-Time Skip-

"You look wonderful." Strange said as i walked through the door, my leather trousers being shown under my dark blue corseted dress that flared at the hips but had no fabric at the front. (Like the evil queen in OUAT)

"As do you, i must admit that cape is marvellous." As i spoke the cape flew away from Strange, coming over to me and bowing. Lightly touching the fabric i watched as the cape patted my hand and went back to Strange. "Marvellous." I repeated as we sat at the table. 

"If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been a Supreme?" Looking up at Strange i calculated the closest figure i could. 

"768 years. I understand that you will believe me to be drawing power from Dormammu but i do not. Your Supreme was not as powerful as I, She could not draw power from anywhere else and so Dormammu was the only way for her to protect Earth. However i can draw it from my dimension, you can too." Nodding Strange ignored my information for him to live and protect his Earth forever. 

"I am sorry for being so blunt but you're beautiful." Blushing lightly i laughed. 

"Why thank you Strange, you're a handsome man yourself." 

"This will be a good Alliance." He said laughing lightly.

"Indeed it will Dr Strange."