Black widow x (female) reader

This isn't a lemon sorry it's only because i couldn't describe it without saying moist.

Watching my girlfriend fight made me proud but also worried as she kicked robots and helped Hawkeye. Smiling I pulled the trigger on my sniper, watching as the bullet slashed through the robots skull as he went to hurt my baby. Looking up she smiled at me with those beautiful pink lips that i wanted to kiss all day long, her amazing red hair flying around as the wind picked up with the arrival of more robots. Sensing a presence behind me i threw my pocket knife at it, turning around i saw Ultron with a knife in-bedded in his knee-cap, standing up quickly i grabbed my gun getting ready to jump from the roof.

"I wouldn't do that, Miss L/N. I have some business to attend to regarding you." His thick voice broke me from jumping as another robot grabbed my gun, turning to him i watched as he yanked my knife from his knee. Growling lightly as the robot who took my gun broke it, my gorgeous bullets dropping to the floor. 

"Ultron, what a horrible meeting. I see you're still a complete asshole. Haven't you ever heard of not taking things that don't belong to you? Although if you did i'm sure you wouldn't be 'alive' like you are right now since you're nothing but a stealing rat." Hearing my answer seemed to stir him, as his metallic laugh filled my ears, grabbing my arm he pulled me closer. 

"Well funny you should mention that as i am about to steal something that does belong to someone." Quirking an eyebrow I watched as he slowly pushed a robotic hand through my hair. "You see, Black Widow has something of mine...And now i have something of hers." Scowling i lifted my leg quickly, kicking him in the head before i dived from the building top. Spinning i landed without a problem, my legs bent as my hands rested on the concrete, hearing a small growl from above i ran, dodging all the stupid robots that came near me. Getting closer to Nat i reached her, tackling her as a robot came from behind. 

"What the hell are you doing here y/n?" she screamed as she held my shoulders. Shrugging her off i grabbed her spare knife, throwing it into another robots head. 

"Ultron broke my gun, tried to kidnap me so i jumped off the roof. Apparently you have something of his?" We spoke as we fought with the may robots that attacked us. Shaking her head she turned to me after ripping the head from a small robot.

"We took his human form, he nearly got me but i got loose. Tony and Bruce are dealing with it right now, we didn't want to bring you in but without Tony we needed someone to help from above as Hawkeye is obviously down here." Rolling my eyes i pulled the knife from the robots head before throwing it again. 

"So...he's being a whiny bitch? cool cool. Now more important stuff. How fucking long will it take for them to 'deal' with the human form of Ultron?" Before she could answer a purple figure came in. 

"Not long." He said before he started to fight along side us, smiling i laughed a Nat looked confused. 

Time skip~

After we had saved the world i ran to Nat, pushing everyone out of the way as i launched myself into her arms. 

"I'm glad you're not dead." Before she could respond i placed my mouth over hers, kissing her tenderly until we were kissing like we had no time left and we would die after this.

"I love you too" Nat finally said as we broke away, laughing we hugged and before too long everyone had joined in.