Peter Hale x Reader- Work for it.

.

"Hello sexy." I heard Peter's voice sound in my ear as i potted a red, only two balls left and then the black for me whilst my opponent still had 5 yellows. Rolling my eyes i stood up, Peter close to my body as i moved to pot another red. Only to feel his lips on my neck, causing me to pot the white instead.

"Fuck off Peter." I growled out as i walked over to the bar, knowing my opponent would take about 10 minutes to pot any balls or even attempt. Being followed by Peter i felt his hand on my waist, my stomach bursting with butterflies.

"Wanna go out?" He said with the same cockiness that Derek inherited. 

"Nope." I spoke with a laugh, popping the 'p' as i pronounced the word. Peter's face dropped causing me to feel guilty. 

"Why not?" He persisted as i took my drink from the bar, walking towards an empty table near the pool table. Sitting down Peter took the seat opposite me.

"Don't get me wrong Peter, you're super hot and amazing but..." Drifting off i couldn't decide whether to tell him or not.

"But?" Peter pushed clearly confused.

"But...you have to work for it. I like you, a lot but i am not some girl that you flirt with and screw after the first date. If you really like me and want to go out with me then you gotta fucking work for it Peter." Shocked Peter tried to speak, his words getting caught on his tongue, as he finally found the correct words my opponent called my name. Smiling i kissed his cheek before leaving him alone at the table to finish the game. 

"I will show you that i want to be with you." Peter spoke determined as he watched Y/n put the black ball, ending the game, watching how her smile graced her face after her victory. Reminding him her had his own victory ahead of him if he could work for it.