The agreement

Two weeks earlier

" hello is this children and family services? "
"Yes this is my name is Mary barns what can I help you with today ?" Said the secretary
"Ah yes well Mrs.Barns I would like to report a child abuse and neglect and I have proof I can fax u pics of the child bruises and cuts on the child's body and plus she's going to bring a new born baby girl in soon ." Said??
"The fax number is 4576892098 to Mary Barns
May I ask what is your relation to the alleged ?"Said Mrs Barns
"Let's just say I'm so close we are particularly sisters! Said ???
" do u have any idea of there location at the moment?" Said Mrs Barns
" yes New York City !" Said ???
Phones hangs up

Present day

Noah
POV

Good morning ma what you cooking ?" I Said

" your favorite eggs with cheese and bacon and waffles i also have so fresh fruit here on the table . " she said with a smile
My mother came down here from New Orleans shortly after Treasure was arrested for child abuse and neglect. Which is fucked up because she would never harm our son or her and August beautiful baby girl . It's really sad how they did her she didn't even get a chance to hold her baby . I know what y'all thinking ! I didn't call children and family services on her . Yes she was getting on my nerves with her constant moving from house to house and state with our son but to go on and say she abused him , that's really a low blow for anyone who could do this somebody has to be envious and evil 👿 to do this to someone .

"Noah !" My mom yelled

"Huh ! " I said startled at her yelling bringing me out my thoughts

" I said did u talk to a lawyer about getting Treasure out of jail ? I don't mean to be rude but u can't take care of this child by yourself he needs his mother too and and her other baby girl needs her more than ever while she still a baby !" My mom said
" I know mom I'm trying I'm doing the best I can hell my son is one August got it worst than me he has a new born he stressing right about now ! And I did talk to the lawyer he said that some how they have evidence against her and proof that she did what someone is claiming so it's going to be a tuff battle that we are going to win !" I said with confidence and I meant that I hired the best lawyer I know he has gotten so many people off I'm just hoping he can save my sons mother because she's innocent.
"Hey mom you going to be fine at home with Noah ? " yes! Go she said,I have to go meet with this lawyer and then off to work I go alright I'll call you later bye 👋 " I said head to the meeting .

Treasure
POV
Right now I'm in jail New York City holding cell . Until they transfer me back to Oakland California
Where I allegedly abused and neglected my child which is false . I don't like it here it's cold and dusty and I miss my babies I hope they okay ! I'm praying to God someone get me out of here please!

August
Pov
3 am
Baby Cries *
August wakes up
"damnit!" I said walking to go check on my daughter she is so beautiful. I just hope Noah can get her mother out of jail because we need her and so do baby Noah .

Sorry y'all had to wait long for this short chapter. I had to give y'all something 
I wasn't going to just leave y'all on edge like that. I want to once again thank everyone who has been supporting my books. This means a lot to me it really does God bless y'all have a good night 😴