A lil fussing

Tee
POV

4am when Lil Roy started crying (Lil Noah's nick name is Roy because his middle name is Royce ) I got out of bed to hear him fussing loud enough to wake up the others so picked him up and turned the light on and then I rocked him and changed his dipper and laid him back in his crib and went down to the kitchen and made him a bottle of milk and then there was a knock on the door I was scared to answer due to what happen last time and who could be knocking at 4am . I decide to say something " who is it ?" But no answer so I went back upstairs to feed Roy he was still crying loud and August came out the room and said " damn girl hurry up and feed the damn baby now make him stop crying cuz I promise you not gonna like me when I'm sleepy" I looked at him and said " I know u see me doing the best I can damn how bout u take yo slim shady side effects head ass back to sleep and wake up on the right side of the bed and try that again Nigga I'm tired to shit I had to fucking carry him for nine fucking months and I'm still tired shit . if anything I should be sleeping right now cuz if u really loved me yo ass would stop complaining like a damn 15 year old boy and grow the fuck up and be a man and fucking help me . how are we suppose to work huh august ? Huh my Nigga u acting shady too fucking early " I was beyond pissed like how do you demand something u can't control . Roy cried louder and I ran in the room to feed him and I picked him up and rocked him while he drank his formula . I saw Noah walk in and said " I got it ma I know u tired go to sleep " I said " are u sure cuz I can do by myself " he said" positive he's mine too " I nodded and gave him Roy . I think I'm starting to fall back in love with Noah now he's there for me more than August maybe me and him were meant to be but we had to have a break and I think maybe me and august ain't gonna work because he be acting like a female . I need a man who can take care of Lil Roy and I believe that me and Noah are that family that I always wanted only thing left to do is break it off with August .

Noah
Pov

I love her more and more every day I don't know what to do I hope she says yes when I ask her for hand in marriage.

Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted y'all to know how things were going now that baby's in the house . what do y'all think comment vote read love you guys are the best with the views and the votes and comments thank you. Plenty of more chapters to come so keep reading love you guys again