again

6 months later...

Nobody's POV
Treasure leg and arm are healed and her case been off for two weeks and her and Noah been trying to make a baby and right now she sleeping and Noah at work and he now has maids with a clean background and security guards around the house and a chef so his tee can eat.
Back to the story

Noah
POV

I'm at work and treasure called me and told me she had a doctor appointment with Dr. O'Leary and that she loves and misses me. I then went back to work. when I was halfway done my ex-walked in...

Tee
Pov

I was at the doctor's office and I waited for them to call me to the back in 10minutes they did I went back and she ran a blood test and checked my blood pressure and then took a piss test. I was sitting on the chair and she came back with the blood work and the piss test and she said "well your blood pressure is just fine and u are perfectly healthy and u are three weeks pregnant and I want to see you back here in 3 months.        I smiled and said "okay thank you
I went home and called Noah but his phone sent me to voicemail so I called again and it went right to voicemail so I was thinking again maybe he's cheating on me again. I just went and ate my salad and then my fruits.
. it was around 12 am and Noah finally came home he was laughing and I heard another voice in there I was in my night clothes I grabbed my purse and packed some clothes and I grab the car keys and walked downstairs to see him and some chick laughing and they were drunk and kissing I walked in there and said " what the hell Noah!!!" He looked at me and said " baby I'm sorry I - I cut him off and said " I'm pregnant and I'm leaving u for good this time I'll be back for my stuff tomorrow " I walked out and got into the car and went to my house and slept in bed with my sister I just didn't want to be alone ...

Noah messed up again trust there's a part two to again and what do you guys think of this chapter ????? Vote comment and read thanks u guys.