in our life

Treasure
POV

I woke up around seven I didn't get much sleep because 1 the baby is kicking ,2 just thinking more about what I want then what others want me to do Taylor left 7 hours ago I just couldn't sleep so I went to get Roy out his crib and put him in a car seat and I grab his baby bag and car keys and we left I drove to corner store for sum junk food so I was carrying him on my side and I put him in the basket and I picked out some things for when we go see Noah today I bumped into someone I turned around and it was A girl she was almost my height I said " sorry I didn't see you there " she looked at me and said it's okay I'm Destiny Rogers and you are?" I smiled and said my name is Treasure Carter nice to meet you oh and this is Noah Royce Smith Jr
My baby boy " I smiled and shook her hand and she said " oh my how many months are you " she smiled big . I said ' I'm seven and a half months I can't wait til she's here" she laughed and said and how many months is he " I said " oh he is about to turn one in two weeks " she smiled more than she said " wow I can't wait to have kids and just live I'm still in college and I got two more years " I said so maybe we should hang out sometimes " she said that would be great here's my number( 823-417-0909). (Fake number). After exchanging numbers I continued shopping for snacks after I paid for our food I put them in the trunk of the carmaro . I put Roy in his car seat and then we drove to Noah's house early . when I got there I took out all our snacks and put them at the door and then grabbed Roy out the car and knocked on door for ten minutes then still no answer so I called his phone no answer so I grabbed the key from under the mat , see I was trying to be respectful but I guess not today so I opened the door and this nigga was on the couch sleeping so I put Roy on him and he started bouncing on Noah I started laughing then he spit up on him I picked him up and Noah was up by now he was mad I laughed and put Noah in his bed and put the food up and cleaned up a bit and I then sat down my feet were hurting me and Noah came back down in just shorts no shirt I was smiling I said " ha ha u still got a bird chest ' I poked his stomach and laughed he did too he said " well u look like miss Piggy " he stuck his tongue at me I faked pouted and gave him my puppy eyes he just laughed . he sat next to me and grabbed my feet and started massaging my feet it felt so good . after a while I started falling asleep and I was out . I miss us we were cute together maybe I just need to stop overreacting and let him and me work out things instead of running lik I don't love him cuz I do .

An hour later ~

I woke up in bed and my stomach is hurting me badly . I rubbed my stomach and I got a call from an unknown number I answered

Treasure " hello?

Unknown" hey Bebe its August I was just checking on u an the baby l know I never got a chance to say sorry I kno I did you wrong but I want to be able to see my unborn child and you kno I can take care of her so please don't keep me from her. "

Me" I kno August I forgive u an I'm not gonna keep you from her but don't fuck up cuz if u fuck over her I'll kill ya "

August" I kno so wen u due ?"

Me" in June and are you gonna be at the next appointment with me to have a check up to see hows the baby "

August" ight I'll be there on every thing . " we hung up
After that I fell asleep again.

Noah
POV

I heard her on the phone with sum nigga I think it was August . I got up showered and call the office and made sure that my office was locked up until I get there so I brushed my teeth and got dressed for work and then I left when I got there
I walked in my office and a man that looked like my older brother Olijah( exactly how its spelled)

 I got  up showered and  call the office and made sure that  my office was locked up until I get there so I brushed my teeth and got dressed for work and then I left  when I got there  I walked in my office and a man that looked  like my  older  b...

was sitting in my chair and smiling I am confused as hell to why he still in my seat I said" say why you in my seat " he said 'now is that anyway yo talk to your older brother " I smiled and we did our manly hug . he said" I just came back from Iraq about a two weeks ago I stayed with my wife and kids for awhile before heading up here to see u man I missed yo Lil ass " I smiled and said hey I got a kid now " he raised an. eyebrow with a smirk and said " oh really u got an girl too " I nodded so smiling to myself about treasure beautiful self at home . he said" wow she must really. Be special to you " I nodded agreeing i said so let's go to my house so u can see Roy Jr and Treasure .
We both left heading to my home
.

Treasure
POV

I woke up and showered soon after Noah left for work i put my robe on and bath Roy and dressed him today we matching

I woke up and showered soon after Noah left for work i put my robe on and bath  Roy and dressed him today we matching

After We both were dressed I picked up roy an brought him down stairs and put him in his play pin and then. The door opened and closed I looked up at Noah and some guy I don't know .
I smiled at them both I said " so who is this Noah ? " before he could speak the guy spoke "I'm olijah I'm Noah's older brother " I smiled and hugged him he hugged me back i said "well since your here u might as well meet your nephew Noah Royce Smith Jr " I picked up Roy and he started fussing . I smiled handing him to Noah I said " well he has my attitude of course " I'm trying to make conversation with his brother while he is trying to calm down Roy . I said " anyway anyone up for some Italian food
They nodded yes and I put Roy in his car seat and grabbed his dipper bag and we left

I hope y'all enjoy this little update just too let y'all kno how they life going so far as they try to fix what should have been fixed .