Author's Note

Let me start this off by saying I am not going to mention any names of who has been saying this stuff.

So I get comments a lot about how I'm being inaccurate about pregnancy facts.

I'm glad that every time I see in my inbox that someone commented on my story, that I prepare myself for the worst.

So here's the thing. I have never been pregnant before, so I don't really know much about when you see symptoms or when morning sickness starts or ends, although I do know morning sickness can vary.

I also know it takes weeks for the sperm to implant itself in the egg, which is why I had their first time be two months prior to her finding out about the pregnancy, to lead the conception date up to the imagination.

I also want to point out that in writing, there are no rules, which is why I love it so much. For instance, maybe her symptoms are different because she's carrying two werewolf babies, so it's different than human pregnancies.

No rules.

I do try to be as accurate as I can, but I don't really have time to look things up, what I really try to do is just make sure I get a chapter up. My main focus isn't getting the minor things that don't contribute the the storyline correct, it's that my storyline and plot are entertaining and that they make sense.

If if they are neither why are you to the point in the book as to where you're reading this? Clearly you like it in someway minus all my errors on the facts. I probably will eventually go through and fix some of the things, but they aren't my main focus.

Also, someone called Clara a "Thot". I have no idea what that means, so can anyone please tell me?

I'm not trying to come off as a b***h, I just think with this genre facts don't have to apply. For example if this book had no werewolves in it and this was realistic fiction, Josh and John would be dead, and wouldn't have a logical excuse to enter their lives again.

Thank you for reading this, I hope things have been cleared up. Please don't point out my errors, I'm trying my best.