Ch.3 - Burning Desire

Start from the beginning

-I took a shower before I came here Hyung.

-It's not for that darling. You wanted everything yes?

The man nodded. – But I didn't expect this to be honest.

-Well you will get that as well Yoongi. Relaxation, massage and the things you like.

Yoongi's smile was wide, showing his gums.

-God I missed you Hyung. Kiss me, I need it please.

Ruu reached and cupped his cheeks again, before pressing their lips together gently, but passionately. He always enjoyed kissing Yoongi, he was special to him. Ruu understood why Jimin was so infatuated with the man. Yoongi was his lover once, but now they were friends who share many things. They met through common friend, three years ago when Yoongi was still struggling with his sexuality. It took him a while to acknowledge and accept himself at that period, fighting with depression and dark thoughts. He had long distant phone calls with Ruu every night when he was on his tour and whenever he was at home, he ran to Ruu's embrace, searching for comfort and release. Yoongi talked about his mixtape he was working on, but he wasn't sure if it's good enough to publish it. Ruu helped him to realize how special he is. Yoongi was neck deep into dark water. The thick fog was covering his head and he could only see a dim light far away. He reached out with his hand so many times in hope of grabbing something to pull himself out, until Ruu did so for him, by gripping his hand tightly and pull him into the light.

Ruu loved his friend and was so happy to see the release of his Agust D mixtape. He looked good, healthy full of swag and fire. Now, however, there was a dark shadow in his eyes again. Ruu felt Yoongi's fear, the need for safety and love. He needed him and Ruu would give him everything he needed to feel better.

He broke the kiss and look at the shorter man lovingly, before repeating.

-Clothes off, now. – He said calmly and turned towards the bathroom. He heard Yoongi's chuckle and rustling of cloth.

-Always bossy Hyung, but I like it.

Ruu turned his head to look at him once more, offering only slight knowing smile before he moved to the hall, down to the bathroom and out of Yoongi's sight

...

Ruu working hours were flexible, but in some way he was working non-stop. From the busy schedule at the club and his private séances with his friends, he nearly had time for himself. Nyx however was his favorite and he just had to visit her as soon as he heard she arrived at the Seoul again. She used to say that he is everyone's safe heaven, someone they could thoroughly trust, herself included. She adored him, even though she was hesitant at first, since he looked unrealistic, had an air of mystery around him and was elegant and beautiful as a woman, but had a strength and dominance of a man. Only after a few hours of talking, did she relaxed in his company and get to know him better. She understood exactly what Jihwan meant by saying that he would give a life for him. He adores that man.