11-Jasper

Piper’s POV

I was putting my things back inside my locker after last period when someone covered my eyes from behind.

“Hey Piper,” I recognized that voice; it was the one that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up every time I heard it. I turned around and found myself face to face with Jason.

He smiled at me as I closed my locker.

“Piper McLean, would you like to go on a date with me?” I blushed, was I dreaming?

“I would love that,” I smiled at him

“Then come on, let’s go,”

“Wait right now?”

“If not now, then when?” He took my hand and carried me out the school.

We walked hand-in-hand to a coffee shop near the school. We chose the table next to the window and started looking at the menu. I ordered a green tea with a vegetable sandwich and he ordered water with turkey sandwich.

“Piper, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you since last night. You know when they asked me if I still had feelings for Reyna?” I nodded. Uh-uh, was he going to tell me that he did? “Well, I don’t, but I like someone else, and she’s sitting in front of me.” My stomach started doing cartwheels and I smiled at him, “And I was wondering if she felt the same way,” He said, smirking.

“I like you too, Jason.” We smiled at each other and I suddenly remembered what Annabeth had told us about the reason why Reyna broke up with Jason.

“There’s something you need to know, though. It’s about Reyna and why she broke up with you,” He didn’t let me finish.

“Yeah, I know all about that. She cheated on me with Octavian, and I’m happy she did, because I wouldn’t have met you if she didn’t.” He smirked and I smiled at him.

After that, we ate our food and talked and laughing about the most random things; it was perfect, but it only lasted about 40 minutes, sadly. He walked me home after that and kissed me on the cheek before leaving.