Sequel!

The first chapter of Love Made Me Do It, Alexander and Isabella's story is up!

Go find the link in my profile.

https://my.w.tt/Bc7UC5b8ZP

But don't forget to read my other on going highschool chick flick "All the Boys and All the Girls!"

Sneak Peek . . . .

"I'm going to give you only one choice.", His voice echoed throughout the whole, empty and dark room.

His stern and dark tone was not only drumming my ear but also my heart. By brain was sending impulses of shock and shiver throughout my whole body.

"You work for me, develop this software within a month and I'll make sure your niece stays alive."

His offer was something that I couldn't reject. I wasn't in the state; physically, emotionally or even mentally. He was offering me everything, everything that I needed for Natalie --- to stay alive and healthy.
"And the second choice is yours.", He pointed back towards me, making me realise my condition, in which I was.

My hands were tied to the hand rests of the chair on my either sides and so were my feet tied together. My mouth was puckering dry every second due to the lack of water that my mouth and my entire body had.

I cleared my throat as the thorns of dryness harshly pricked within my glottis.

"What happens after a month?"

My voice came out weak but I needed to know things.

"I'll see. . . If I want to, I'll keep you alive.", He took a step towards me and his tall towering height made me shiver my spot. I gulped down hard again, trying to keep my throat moisturized, but it was only getting tannined by every passing second.

His eyes wore the same dark expressions as always, as he stared deep within me.

I knew I had already messed up big time, getting in trouble against him. I couldn't say no to him and it was my only way of making sure that Natalie stays unharmed.

"Do it by your choice or I'll have my men, make you do it. And trust me they'll seek pleasure out of it.", He smirked gruesomely as my condition knowing I had no way of escaping it.

I studied his features one more time looking straight at him. I couldn't stop my mind from thinking that how could someone look so angelic and be the Lucifer himself.

__________________

Isabella Owen, is a twenty years old computer genius but a waitress who had a clean hand in technology. She's living hand to mouth and working on both ends, day and night to pay for her niece's hospital bills.

She's thrown into the dark side of the corporate world when she's forced and threatened by a mafia gang to hack into the offline systems of a large multinational corporations ran by the unrelenting and ruthless Alexander Mayhew.

Alexander Mayhew, the COO of the Mayhews multinational corporations, is in line to finally take over the family business. But all his plans dissipate when his repute and image are put on stake after his corporations multi purpose offline systems are hacked, risking his investments and shares. And increasing his father's doubt in him.

So he does everything he can to get his revenge and attain back his position, which brings him face to face with the girl who is the cause of his destruction.

Confused between being rational and merciless. . . He makes a choice.

He makes her an offer which she couldn't reject and accepts to keep her niece alive and healthy.

A story were two worlds that are completely different --- clash together only because of a misfortune, bound together by a deal that is strict business of life and death. . . How will love blossom? Will it be a choice or just another option?

Discover the love story of Isabella Owen and Alexander Mayhew.

This is book two in the Mayhew series.

_________________

The book will be up soon.

I'll be posting the details on my profile, so don't forget to click that follow button to get all the updates. :)

You guys made Taming the Mayor a huge deal for me so I'm going to work harder on my new projects and hope to not to disappoint you guys.